Our dear mother, grandmother, sister and aunt, Helen Elsea, passed away Nov. 13, 1994.
Her wish to be reunited with her beloved parents, Lucille Edna and Edward August Hansen, has been fulfilled.Survived by her children, Kenneth Lee, his wife, Vanice; Edward Dale, Linda Lea Elsea, and Laura S. Hansen; eight grandchildren; four sisters, three brothers and countless others who knew and loved her.
Viewings will be held Wednesday, November 16, 1994 from 6-8 p.m. and Thursday, from 9:45-10:45 a.m. with funeral services immediately after at 11 a.m., at Russon Bros. Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, SLC, followed by a graveside service at the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family will accept donations in her name to be contributed to a local charity of the family's choice.
N 11/15 T 11/17
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23