Our dear mother, grandmother, sister and aunt, Helen Elsea, passed away Nov. 13, 1994.
Her wish to be reunited with her beloved parents, Lucille Edna and Edward August Hansen, has been fulfilled.Survived by her children, Kenneth Lee, his wife, Vanice; Edward Dale, Linda Lea Elsea, and Laura S. Hansen; eight grandchildren; four sisters, three brothers and countless others who knew and loved her.
Viewings will be held Wednesday, November 16, 1994 from 6-8 p.m. and Thursday, from 9:45-10:45 a.m. with funeral services immediately after at 11 a.m., at Russon Bros. Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, SLC, followed by a graveside service at the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family will accept donations in her name to be contributed to a local charity of the family's choice.
N 11/15 T 11/17
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16