Our dear mother, grandmother, sister and aunt, Helen Elsea, passed away Nov. 13, 1994.
Her wish to be reunited with her beloved parents, Lucille Edna and Edward August Hansen, has been fulfilled.Survived by her children, Kenneth Lee, his wife, Vanice; Edward Dale, Linda Lea Elsea, and Laura S. Hansen; eight grandchildren; four sisters, three brothers and countless others who knew and loved her.
Viewings will be held Wednesday, November 16, 1994 from 6-8 p.m. and Thursday, from 9:45-10:45 a.m. with funeral services immediately after at 11 a.m., at Russon Bros. Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, SLC, followed by a graveside service at the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family will accept donations in her name to be contributed to a local charity of the family's choice.
N 11/15 T 11/17
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 100
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 39
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 28
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 21
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20