Our dear mother, grandmother, sister and aunt, Helen Elsea, passed away Nov. 13, 1994.
Her wish to be reunited with her beloved parents, Lucille Edna and Edward August Hansen, has been fulfilled.Survived by her children, Kenneth Lee, his wife, Vanice; Edward Dale, Linda Lea Elsea, and Laura S. Hansen; eight grandchildren; four sisters, three brothers and countless others who knew and loved her.
Viewings will be held Wednesday, November 16, 1994 from 6-8 p.m. and Thursday, from 9:45-10:45 a.m. with funeral services immediately after at 11 a.m., at Russon Bros. Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, SLC, followed by a graveside service at the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family will accept donations in her name to be contributed to a local charity of the family's choice.
N 11/15 T 11/17
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Expunging criminal records expected to help...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 17
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 13
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 11
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10