Our dear mother, grandmother, sister and aunt, Helen Elsea, passed away Nov. 13, 1994.
Her wish to be reunited with her beloved parents, Lucille Edna and Edward August Hansen, has been fulfilled.Survived by her children, Kenneth Lee, his wife, Vanice; Edward Dale, Linda Lea Elsea, and Laura S. Hansen; eight grandchildren; four sisters, three brothers and countless others who knew and loved her.
Viewings will be held Wednesday, November 16, 1994 from 6-8 p.m. and Thursday, from 9:45-10:45 a.m. with funeral services immediately after at 11 a.m., at Russon Bros. Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, SLC, followed by a graveside service at the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family will accept donations in her name to be contributed to a local charity of the family's choice.
N 11/15 T 11/17
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- 20-year-old woman killed after car veers off...
- Legend of Vernal bank built by bricks sent...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 30
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 22
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18