Our beloved son, brother and grandson, Wade Michael Terrell, age 24, passed away peacefully on October 1, 1994 at the University Medical Center.
Born April 4, 1970 in Salt Lake City, Utah, son of Michael David Terrell and Karen Coates. Wade resided at Utah State Developmental Center where he was cared for by staff members who helped him and grew to love him for his happy and loving spirit.Wade brought a happy spirit to all those who came in contact with him and was a joy to his family regardless of his handicap. His family will miss him greatly but are happy for the peace and joy he will have when reunited with his Father in Heaven, his Grandpa Pharris and Grandma Joyce Terrell.
Survived by his mother, Karen, and stepfather, Fred Krommenhoek; father, Michael, and stepmother, Jackie Terrell; sisters and brothers, Kristi (Terrell) Ashby, Mandy Terrell, Jill Krommenhoek, Kim and Scott Wolfe, Dave and Beth Krommenhoek, Paul and Kelly Krommenhoek; grandparents, Clyde and Connie Coates. He is also survived by aunts and uncles, Jerry and Cathy Coates, Jolene and Calvin Jones, Shelley and David Parker, Larry and Jan Coates, Dennis and Debbie Terrell, Linson and Carrie Terrell, all who felt his special, sweet spirit.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday, 2 p.m. at Jordan 6th Ward Chapel, 3650 West 4400 South, where friends may call Tuesday one hour prior to services. Funeral directors, McDougal Funeral Home. Interment, Valley View Memorial Park, 4400 West 4100 South.
T 10/3 N 10/3
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9