Our beloved son, brother and grandson, Wade Michael Terrell, age 24, passed away peacefully on October 1, 1994 at the University Medical Center.
Born April 4, 1970 in Salt Lake City, Utah, son of Michael David Terrell and Karen Coates. Wade resided at Utah State Developmental Center where he was cared for by staff members who helped him and grew to love him for his happy and loving spirit.Wade brought a happy spirit to all those who came in contact with him and was a joy to his family regardless of his handicap. His family will miss him greatly but are happy for the peace and joy he will have when reunited with his Father in Heaven, his Grandpa Pharris and Grandma Joyce Terrell.
Survived by his mother, Karen, and stepfather, Fred Krommenhoek; father, Michael, and stepmother, Jackie Terrell; sisters and brothers, Kristi (Terrell) Ashby, Mandy Terrell, Jill Krommenhoek, Kim and Scott Wolfe, Dave and Beth Krommenhoek, Paul and Kelly Krommenhoek; grandparents, Clyde and Connie Coates. He is also survived by aunts and uncles, Jerry and Cathy Coates, Jolene and Calvin Jones, Shelley and David Parker, Larry and Jan Coates, Dennis and Debbie Terrell, Linson and Carrie Terrell, all who felt his special, sweet spirit.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday, 2 p.m. at Jordan 6th Ward Chapel, 3650 West 4400 South, where friends may call Tuesday one hour prior to services. Funeral directors, McDougal Funeral Home. Interment, Valley View Memorial Park, 4400 West 4100 South.
T 10/3 N 10/3
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14