Fern M. Truscott, 86, passed away August 26, 1994 in an Orem Convalescent Center.
Born February 1, 1908 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah, a son of Charles Henry and Mary Priscilla Coates.Married Phyllis Mae Reynolds, August 13, 1930 in Manti, Utah.
Later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple.
Active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served as executive secretary in the Mt. Pleasant Third Ward. He loved the soil, was a farmer and drove milk route for Brooklawn Creamery. He was a moral honest person. Served in Battery D 222nd F.A. Battalion Utah National Guard from 1926-1929.
Survived by wife of Orem; four daughters, Mrs. Merrill (Peggy) Madsen, Provo; Mrs. Duane (Joanne) Peterson, Mrs. Bruce (Dawna) Madsen, both Salt Lake City; Mrs. Jay (Kathleen) Simpson, Weslaco, Texas; 16 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; sister, Mrs. T.H. (Edna) Wall, LaVern, Calif. Preceded in death by parents, ten brothers; and sisters; one great-grandson, Andrew Madsen; son-in-law, Bruce Madsen.
Funeral services will be Monday, August 29th 12 Noon Mt. Pleasant Third LDS Ward Chapel. Friends call at ward chapel from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
Burial Mt. Pleasant Cemetery under direction of Ursenbach Funeral Home.
T 8/28 N 8/28
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Pharmacist who stole pills in 2012 accused of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 92
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 7
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of... 7