Fern M. Truscott, 86, passed away August 26, 1994 in an Orem Convalescent Center.
Born February 1, 1908 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah, a son of Charles Henry and Mary Priscilla Coates.Married Phyllis Mae Reynolds, August 13, 1930 in Manti, Utah.
Later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple.
Active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served as executive secretary in the Mt. Pleasant Third Ward. He loved the soil, was a farmer and drove milk route for Brooklawn Creamery. He was a moral honest person. Served in Battery D 222nd F.A. Battalion Utah National Guard from 1926-1929.
Survived by wife of Orem; four daughters, Mrs. Merrill (Peggy) Madsen, Provo; Mrs. Duane (Joanne) Peterson, Mrs. Bruce (Dawna) Madsen, both Salt Lake City; Mrs. Jay (Kathleen) Simpson, Weslaco, Texas; 16 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; sister, Mrs. T.H. (Edna) Wall, LaVern, Calif. Preceded in death by parents, ten brothers; and sisters; one great-grandson, Andrew Madsen; son-in-law, Bruce Madsen.
Funeral services will be Monday, August 29th 12 Noon Mt. Pleasant Third LDS Ward Chapel. Friends call at ward chapel from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
Burial Mt. Pleasant Cemetery under direction of Ursenbach Funeral Home.
T 8/28 N 8/28
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- West Nile activity discovered in four Utah...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Herbert among 6 governors raising concerns...
- Ogden police shoot dog that was allegedly...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 43
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 20
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 16
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 13