Fern M. Truscott, 86, passed away August 26, 1994 in an Orem Convalescent Center.
Born February 1, 1908 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah, a son of Charles Henry and Mary Priscilla Coates.Married Phyllis Mae Reynolds, August 13, 1930 in Manti, Utah.
Later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple.
Active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served as executive secretary in the Mt. Pleasant Third Ward. He loved the soil, was a farmer and drove milk route for Brooklawn Creamery. He was a moral honest person. Served in Battery D 222nd F.A. Battalion Utah National Guard from 1926-1929.
Survived by wife of Orem; four daughters, Mrs. Merrill (Peggy) Madsen, Provo; Mrs. Duane (Joanne) Peterson, Mrs. Bruce (Dawna) Madsen, both Salt Lake City; Mrs. Jay (Kathleen) Simpson, Weslaco, Texas; 16 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; sister, Mrs. T.H. (Edna) Wall, LaVern, Calif. Preceded in death by parents, ten brothers; and sisters; one great-grandson, Andrew Madsen; son-in-law, Bruce Madsen.
Funeral services will be Monday, August 29th 12 Noon Mt. Pleasant Third LDS Ward Chapel. Friends call at ward chapel from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
Burial Mt. Pleasant Cemetery under direction of Ursenbach Funeral Home.
T 8/28 N 8/28
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Huntsville man with unreported history of...
- Father, son make first court appearance in...
- Saved by the belt: Family recalls crash that...
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 70
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 16