Fern M. Truscott, 86, passed away August 26, 1994 in an Orem Convalescent Center.
Born February 1, 1908 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah, a son of Charles Henry and Mary Priscilla Coates.Married Phyllis Mae Reynolds, August 13, 1930 in Manti, Utah.
Later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple.
Active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and served as executive secretary in the Mt. Pleasant Third Ward. He loved the soil, was a farmer and drove milk route for Brooklawn Creamery. He was a moral honest person. Served in Battery D 222nd F.A. Battalion Utah National Guard from 1926-1929.
Survived by wife of Orem; four daughters, Mrs. Merrill (Peggy) Madsen, Provo; Mrs. Duane (Joanne) Peterson, Mrs. Bruce (Dawna) Madsen, both Salt Lake City; Mrs. Jay (Kathleen) Simpson, Weslaco, Texas; 16 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; sister, Mrs. T.H. (Edna) Wall, LaVern, Calif. Preceded in death by parents, ten brothers; and sisters; one great-grandson, Andrew Madsen; son-in-law, Bruce Madsen.
Funeral services will be Monday, August 29th 12 Noon Mt. Pleasant Third LDS Ward Chapel. Friends call at ward chapel from 10:45-11:45 a.m. prior to services.
Burial Mt. Pleasant Cemetery under direction of Ursenbach Funeral Home.
T 8/28 N 8/28
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 34
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 21
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15