"Beloved wife", Pamela Camille Mead, 29, died August 15, 1994 in Salt Lake City.
Born May 31, 1965 in Verdun, France, to Garfield and Sinie Gause Stokes. Married David E. Mead in Colorado Springs, Colorado, April 13, 1991. She was a flight attendant for Continental Air Lines. "She was loved by all and will be dearly missed."Survived by husband, Salt Lake City; parents, of Colorado Springs; grandmother, Mary E. Gause, Baltimore, Maryland; mothers-in-law, Ethel Mead and Erika Mead; father-in-law, Kenneth E. Mead. Also survived by one brother and three sisters, John Garfield and Romaine Jake, both of Colorado Springs; Nanina L. Johnson, Denver; Mary I. Stokes, Atlanta, Georgia; two nieces, one nephew, three aunts and one uncle.
A funeral service will be held Monday, 12 noon at Neil O'Donnell & Sons Mortuary, 372 East 100 South, where friends may visit Monday, one-half hour prior to services. Entombment, Mt. Calvary Cemetery, 4th Avenue and `T' Street.
The family suggests donations be sent to the Best Friends Society, P.O. Box G, Kanab, UT 84741.....in Pamela's memory.
T 8/20 N 8/21
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 18
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10