"Beloved wife", Pamela Camille Mead, 29, died August 15, 1994 in Salt Lake City.
Born May 31, 1965 in Verdun, France, to Garfield and Sinie Gause Stokes. Married David E. Mead in Colorado Springs, Colorado, April 13, 1991. She was a flight attendant for Continental Air Lines. "She was loved by all and will be dearly missed."Survived by husband, Salt Lake City; parents, of Colorado Springs; grandmother, Mary E. Gause, Baltimore, Maryland; mothers-in-law, Ethel Mead and Erika Mead; father-in-law, Kenneth E. Mead. Also survived by one brother and three sisters, John Garfield and Romaine Jake, both of Colorado Springs; Nanina L. Johnson, Denver; Mary I. Stokes, Atlanta, Georgia; two nieces, one nephew, three aunts and one uncle.
A funeral service will be held Monday, 12 noon at Neil O'Donnell & Sons Mortuary, 372 East 100 South, where friends may visit Monday, one-half hour prior to services. Entombment, Mt. Calvary Cemetery, 4th Avenue and `T' Street.
The family suggests donations be sent to the Best Friends Society, P.O. Box G, Kanab, UT 84741.....in Pamela's memory.
T 8/20 N 8/21
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in...
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Learn how to become foster parent at one of...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 82
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10