"Beloved wife", Pamela Camille Mead, 29, died August 15, 1994 in Salt Lake City.
Born May 31, 1965 in Verdun, France, to Garfield and Sinie Gause Stokes. Married David E. Mead in Colorado Springs, Colorado, April 13, 1991. She was a flight attendant for Continental Air Lines. "She was loved by all and will be dearly missed."Survived by husband, Salt Lake City; parents, of Colorado Springs; grandmother, Mary E. Gause, Baltimore, Maryland; mothers-in-law, Ethel Mead and Erika Mead; father-in-law, Kenneth E. Mead. Also survived by one brother and three sisters, John Garfield and Romaine Jake, both of Colorado Springs; Nanina L. Johnson, Denver; Mary I. Stokes, Atlanta, Georgia; two nieces, one nephew, three aunts and one uncle.
A funeral service will be held Monday, 12 noon at Neil O'Donnell & Sons Mortuary, 372 East 100 South, where friends may visit Monday, one-half hour prior to services. Entombment, Mt. Calvary Cemetery, 4th Avenue and `T' Street.
The family suggests donations be sent to the Best Friends Society, P.O. Box G, Kanab, UT 84741.....in Pamela's memory.
T 8/20 N 8/21
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27