"Beloved wife", Pamela Camille Mead, 29, died August 15, 1994 in Salt Lake City.
Born May 31, 1965 in Verdun, France, to Garfield and Sinie Gause Stokes. Married David E. Mead in Colorado Springs, Colorado, April 13, 1991. She was a flight attendant for Continental Air Lines. "She was loved by all and will be dearly missed."Survived by husband, Salt Lake City; parents, of Colorado Springs; grandmother, Mary E. Gause, Baltimore, Maryland; mothers-in-law, Ethel Mead and Erika Mead; father-in-law, Kenneth E. Mead. Also survived by one brother and three sisters, John Garfield and Romaine Jake, both of Colorado Springs; Nanina L. Johnson, Denver; Mary I. Stokes, Atlanta, Georgia; two nieces, one nephew, three aunts and one uncle.
A funeral service will be held Monday, 12 noon at Neil O'Donnell & Sons Mortuary, 372 East 100 South, where friends may visit Monday, one-half hour prior to services. Entombment, Mt. Calvary Cemetery, 4th Avenue and `T' Street.
The family suggests donations be sent to the Best Friends Society, P.O. Box G, Kanab, UT 84741.....in Pamela's memory.
T 8/20 N 8/21
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 92
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18