"Beloved wife", Pamela Camille Mead, 29, died August 15, 1994 in Salt Lake City.
Born May 31, 1965 in Verdun, France, to Garfield and Sinie Gause Stokes. Married David E. Mead in Colorado Springs, Colorado, April 13, 1991. She was a flight attendant for Continental Air Lines. "She was loved by all and will be dearly missed."Survived by husband, Salt Lake City; parents, of Colorado Springs; grandmother, Mary E. Gause, Baltimore, Maryland; mothers-in-law, Ethel Mead and Erika Mead; father-in-law, Kenneth E. Mead. Also survived by one brother and three sisters, John Garfield and Romaine Jake, both of Colorado Springs; Nanina L. Johnson, Denver; Mary I. Stokes, Atlanta, Georgia; two nieces, one nephew, three aunts and one uncle.
A funeral service will be held Monday, 12 noon at Neil O'Donnell & Sons Mortuary, 372 East 100 South, where friends may visit Monday, one-half hour prior to services. Entombment, Mt. Calvary Cemetery, 4th Avenue and `T' Street.
The family suggests donations be sent to the Best Friends Society, P.O. Box G, Kanab, UT 84741.....in Pamela's memory.
T 8/20 N 8/21
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13