A man runs past two fallen satellite dishes in Taipei Monday as Typhoon Doug lashes Taiwan with 89 mph winds and heavy rains. The typhoon killed at least 10 people and injured 41 as landslides buried houses, trees toppled and cars were swept off the road. Three people were missing and 300 were made homeless, officials said.
- 75 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 64 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 62 Trump's claims of voter fraud 'dangerous' and erode confidence, Lt. Gov. Cox says
- 60 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 58 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 46 UHSAA's trustees divide state's schools into regions across six classifications for the first time