Jim P. Seguine, 50, of Ventura, passed away on Friday, July 22, 1994.
Born Sept. 25, 1943, in Santa Maria, was a Ventura County resident for the past 35 years, coming from Santa Maria. He was a mechanic for 32 years, employed by Oilfield Electric Company. U.S. Army Veteran, serving in Viet Nam and was awarded the Purple Heart. Member of the Ojai Valley Gun Club, Los Cazdores, and a life member of the National Rifle Association.Mr. Seguine is survived by: his fiancee, Arlene Ortiz Avalos, Ventura; sons, Ryan Seguine, James Seguine, both Ventura; father, Lloyd M. Seguine; former wife, Kathy Seguine; sisters, Denise Wingate, Bonnie Robinson, Elena Engstrom, all of Fillmore, Utah; and Sandy Goudie, Irvine; aunts, Maime Lima, Betty Hanson, Josephine Serpa, all Santa Maria.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, at the Joseph P. Reardon Funeral Chapel, 757 East Main, Ventura, Calif. where friends may call from 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday. Burial will follow at Ivy Lawn Cemetery.
T 7/26 N 7/26
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 52
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 29
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15