Jim P. Seguine, 50, of Ventura, passed away on Friday, July 22, 1994.
Born Sept. 25, 1943, in Santa Maria, was a Ventura County resident for the past 35 years, coming from Santa Maria. He was a mechanic for 32 years, employed by Oilfield Electric Company. U.S. Army Veteran, serving in Viet Nam and was awarded the Purple Heart. Member of the Ojai Valley Gun Club, Los Cazdores, and a life member of the National Rifle Association.Mr. Seguine is survived by: his fiancee, Arlene Ortiz Avalos, Ventura; sons, Ryan Seguine, James Seguine, both Ventura; father, Lloyd M. Seguine; former wife, Kathy Seguine; sisters, Denise Wingate, Bonnie Robinson, Elena Engstrom, all of Fillmore, Utah; and Sandy Goudie, Irvine; aunts, Maime Lima, Betty Hanson, Josephine Serpa, all Santa Maria.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, at the Joseph P. Reardon Funeral Chapel, 757 East Main, Ventura, Calif. where friends may call from 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday. Burial will follow at Ivy Lawn Cemetery.
T 7/26 N 7/26
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16