Jim P. Seguine, 50, of Ventura, passed away on Friday, July 22, 1994.
Born Sept. 25, 1943, in Santa Maria, was a Ventura County resident for the past 35 years, coming from Santa Maria. He was a mechanic for 32 years, employed by Oilfield Electric Company. U.S. Army Veteran, serving in Viet Nam and was awarded the Purple Heart. Member of the Ojai Valley Gun Club, Los Cazdores, and a life member of the National Rifle Association.Mr. Seguine is survived by: his fiancee, Arlene Ortiz Avalos, Ventura; sons, Ryan Seguine, James Seguine, both Ventura; father, Lloyd M. Seguine; former wife, Kathy Seguine; sisters, Denise Wingate, Bonnie Robinson, Elena Engstrom, all of Fillmore, Utah; and Sandy Goudie, Irvine; aunts, Maime Lima, Betty Hanson, Josephine Serpa, all Santa Maria.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, at the Joseph P. Reardon Funeral Chapel, 757 East Main, Ventura, Calif. where friends may call from 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday. Burial will follow at Ivy Lawn Cemetery.
T 7/26 N 7/26
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11