Jim P. Seguine, 50, of Ventura, passed away on Friday, July 22, 1994.
Born Sept. 25, 1943, in Santa Maria, was a Ventura County resident for the past 35 years, coming from Santa Maria. He was a mechanic for 32 years, employed by Oilfield Electric Company. U.S. Army Veteran, serving in Viet Nam and was awarded the Purple Heart. Member of the Ojai Valley Gun Club, Los Cazdores, and a life member of the National Rifle Association.Mr. Seguine is survived by: his fiancee, Arlene Ortiz Avalos, Ventura; sons, Ryan Seguine, James Seguine, both Ventura; father, Lloyd M. Seguine; former wife, Kathy Seguine; sisters, Denise Wingate, Bonnie Robinson, Elena Engstrom, all of Fillmore, Utah; and Sandy Goudie, Irvine; aunts, Maime Lima, Betty Hanson, Josephine Serpa, all Santa Maria.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, at the Joseph P. Reardon Funeral Chapel, 757 East Main, Ventura, Calif. where friends may call from 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday. Burial will follow at Ivy Lawn Cemetery.
T 7/26 N 7/26
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21