Jim P. Seguine, 50, of Ventura, passed away on Friday, July 22, 1994.
Born Sept. 25, 1943, in Santa Maria, was a Ventura County resident for the past 35 years, coming from Santa Maria. He was a mechanic for 32 years, employed by Oilfield Electric Company. U.S. Army Veteran, serving in Viet Nam and was awarded the Purple Heart. Member of the Ojai Valley Gun Club, Los Cazdores, and a life member of the National Rifle Association.Mr. Seguine is survived by: his fiancee, Arlene Ortiz Avalos, Ventura; sons, Ryan Seguine, James Seguine, both Ventura; father, Lloyd M. Seguine; former wife, Kathy Seguine; sisters, Denise Wingate, Bonnie Robinson, Elena Engstrom, all of Fillmore, Utah; and Sandy Goudie, Irvine; aunts, Maime Lima, Betty Hanson, Josephine Serpa, all Santa Maria.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, at the Joseph P. Reardon Funeral Chapel, 757 East Main, Ventura, Calif. where friends may call from 2 to 7 p.m. Tuesday. Burial will follow at Ivy Lawn Cemetery.
T 7/26 N 7/26
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17