Our loving mother, grandmother, aunt and friend, Annie Reva Aagard England, passed away July 20, 1994 in Jordan Valley Holy Cross Hospital.
Born December 4, 1914 in Fountain Green, Utah to Andrew James and Anna Luvina Aagard. Married Rulon Albert "Bus" England, July 22, 1936 in the Manti Temple. She was active in the LDS Church holding many positions. She worked as an LPN at the Tooele Valley Hospital and as a technician at Sperry Univaco.She is survived by sons, Richard A. England of Grantsville; Rulon Kem England of Salt Lake City; James Allen England of Grantsville; and daughter, Carol Ann Orme of South Jordan; grandchildren, Jeff, Natalie, Brenda, Amber, Amy, Adam, Amanda, Matthew "Bus", and Britey; brother, James Conard Aagard of Tooele, Utah.
She is finally reunited with her sweetheart "Bus", her parents and brothers.
Funeral services Friday, July 22, 1994 at 12 noon in the Tooele 4th-14th Ward Building (192 West 2nd So.). Viewing will be held at the church prior to the services from 10:30-11:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Tooele City Cemetery under the direction of Tate Mortuary, Tooele.
T 7/21 N 7/21
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24