Our loving mother, grandmother, aunt and friend, Annie Reva Aagard England, passed away July 20, 1994 in Jordan Valley Holy Cross Hospital.
Born December 4, 1914 in Fountain Green, Utah to Andrew James and Anna Luvina Aagard. Married Rulon Albert "Bus" England, July 22, 1936 in the Manti Temple. She was active in the LDS Church holding many positions. She worked as an LPN at the Tooele Valley Hospital and as a technician at Sperry Univaco.She is survived by sons, Richard A. England of Grantsville; Rulon Kem England of Salt Lake City; James Allen England of Grantsville; and daughter, Carol Ann Orme of South Jordan; grandchildren, Jeff, Natalie, Brenda, Amber, Amy, Adam, Amanda, Matthew "Bus", and Britey; brother, James Conard Aagard of Tooele, Utah.
She is finally reunited with her sweetheart "Bus", her parents and brothers.
Funeral services Friday, July 22, 1994 at 12 noon in the Tooele 4th-14th Ward Building (192 West 2nd So.). Viewing will be held at the church prior to the services from 10:30-11:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Tooele City Cemetery under the direction of Tate Mortuary, Tooele.
T 7/21 N 7/21
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 76
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 54
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 43
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15