Our loving mother, grandmother, aunt and friend, Annie Reva Aagard England, passed away July 20, 1994 in Jordan Valley Holy Cross Hospital.
Born December 4, 1914 in Fountain Green, Utah to Andrew James and Anna Luvina Aagard. Married Rulon Albert "Bus" England, July 22, 1936 in the Manti Temple. She was active in the LDS Church holding many positions. She worked as an LPN at the Tooele Valley Hospital and as a technician at Sperry Univaco.She is survived by sons, Richard A. England of Grantsville; Rulon Kem England of Salt Lake City; James Allen England of Grantsville; and daughter, Carol Ann Orme of South Jordan; grandchildren, Jeff, Natalie, Brenda, Amber, Amy, Adam, Amanda, Matthew "Bus", and Britey; brother, James Conard Aagard of Tooele, Utah.
She is finally reunited with her sweetheart "Bus", her parents and brothers.
Funeral services Friday, July 22, 1994 at 12 noon in the Tooele 4th-14th Ward Building (192 West 2nd So.). Viewing will be held at the church prior to the services from 10:30-11:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Tooele City Cemetery under the direction of Tate Mortuary, Tooele.
T 7/21 N 7/21
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9