Our loving mother, grandmother, aunt and friend, Annie Reva Aagard England, passed away July 20, 1994 in Jordan Valley Holy Cross Hospital.
Born December 4, 1914 in Fountain Green, Utah to Andrew James and Anna Luvina Aagard. Married Rulon Albert "Bus" England, July 22, 1936 in the Manti Temple. She was active in the LDS Church holding many positions. She worked as an LPN at the Tooele Valley Hospital and as a technician at Sperry Univaco.She is survived by sons, Richard A. England of Grantsville; Rulon Kem England of Salt Lake City; James Allen England of Grantsville; and daughter, Carol Ann Orme of South Jordan; grandchildren, Jeff, Natalie, Brenda, Amber, Amy, Adam, Amanda, Matthew "Bus", and Britey; brother, James Conard Aagard of Tooele, Utah.
She is finally reunited with her sweetheart "Bus", her parents and brothers.
Funeral services Friday, July 22, 1994 at 12 noon in the Tooele 4th-14th Ward Building (192 West 2nd So.). Viewing will be held at the church prior to the services from 10:30-11:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Tooele City Cemetery under the direction of Tate Mortuary, Tooele.
T 7/21 N 7/21
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 17
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9