Our loving mother, grandmother, aunt and friend, Annie Reva Aagard England, passed away July 20, 1994 in Jordan Valley Holy Cross Hospital.
Born December 4, 1914 in Fountain Green, Utah to Andrew James and Anna Luvina Aagard. Married Rulon Albert "Bus" England, July 22, 1936 in the Manti Temple. She was active in the LDS Church holding many positions. She worked as an LPN at the Tooele Valley Hospital and as a technician at Sperry Univaco.She is survived by sons, Richard A. England of Grantsville; Rulon Kem England of Salt Lake City; James Allen England of Grantsville; and daughter, Carol Ann Orme of South Jordan; grandchildren, Jeff, Natalie, Brenda, Amber, Amy, Adam, Amanda, Matthew "Bus", and Britey; brother, James Conard Aagard of Tooele, Utah.
She is finally reunited with her sweetheart "Bus", her parents and brothers.
Funeral services Friday, July 22, 1994 at 12 noon in the Tooele 4th-14th Ward Building (192 West 2nd So.). Viewing will be held at the church prior to the services from 10:30-11:45 a.m. Interment will be in the Tooele City Cemetery under the direction of Tate Mortuary, Tooele.
T 7/21 N 7/21
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 33
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13