Franklin Quest Co. has announced the acquisition of the National Institute of Fitness in southern Utah.
The institute, based in St. George at the mouth of Snow Canyon, emphasizes proper exercise and nutrition to help people lose weight. Former Utah Gov. Norm Bangerter, for example, credited the institute for helping him shed 20 pounds."We are very excited about the potential created by the combination of Franklin Quest Company and the National Institute of Fitness," said Arlen B. Crouch, Franklin Quest's president and chief operating officer.
"This should allow us to offer new and enhanced training services and products to the institutional and public market," he said.
Franklin Quest sells the Franklin Day Planner.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Bingham High students walk out over... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 16