Franklin Quest Co. has announced the acquisition of the National Institute of Fitness in southern Utah.
The institute, based in St. George at the mouth of Snow Canyon, emphasizes proper exercise and nutrition to help people lose weight. Former Utah Gov. Norm Bangerter, for example, credited the institute for helping him shed 20 pounds."We are very excited about the potential created by the combination of Franklin Quest Company and the National Institute of Fitness," said Arlen B. Crouch, Franklin Quest's president and chief operating officer.
"This should allow us to offer new and enhanced training services and products to the institutional and public market," he said.
Franklin Quest sells the Franklin Day Planner.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17