Franklin Quest Co. has announced the acquisition of the National Institute of Fitness in southern Utah.
The institute, based in St. George at the mouth of Snow Canyon, emphasizes proper exercise and nutrition to help people lose weight. Former Utah Gov. Norm Bangerter, for example, credited the institute for helping him shed 20 pounds."We are very excited about the potential created by the combination of Franklin Quest Company and the National Institute of Fitness," said Arlen B. Crouch, Franklin Quest's president and chief operating officer.
"This should allow us to offer new and enhanced training services and products to the institutional and public market," he said.
Franklin Quest sells the Franklin Day Planner.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13