Franklin Quest Co. has announced the acquisition of the National Institute of Fitness in southern Utah.
The institute, based in St. George at the mouth of Snow Canyon, emphasizes proper exercise and nutrition to help people lose weight. Former Utah Gov. Norm Bangerter, for example, credited the institute for helping him shed 20 pounds."We are very excited about the potential created by the combination of Franklin Quest Company and the National Institute of Fitness," said Arlen B. Crouch, Franklin Quest's president and chief operating officer.
"This should allow us to offer new and enhanced training services and products to the institutional and public market," he said.
Franklin Quest sells the Franklin Day Planner.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 37
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- Government regulation has become like... 31
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22