Franklin Quest Co. has announced the acquisition of the National Institute of Fitness in southern Utah.
The institute, based in St. George at the mouth of Snow Canyon, emphasizes proper exercise and nutrition to help people lose weight. Former Utah Gov. Norm Bangerter, for example, credited the institute for helping him shed 20 pounds."We are very excited about the potential created by the combination of Franklin Quest Company and the National Institute of Fitness," said Arlen B. Crouch, Franklin Quest's president and chief operating officer.
"This should allow us to offer new and enhanced training services and products to the institutional and public market," he said.
Franklin Quest sells the Franklin Day Planner.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 38
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 22
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17