Parents, youths and grandparents will get expert help in improving their families during the Brigham Young University Education Days in Salt Lake City and Murray June 18 and 25.
Experts in family relations will treat such topics as the middle years of marriage, making a home a sanctuary, loving your teenager, family communication, developing a gospel-centered marriage and helping youths stay morally clean.The Murray program will be at the Murray North LDS Stake Center, 5200 S. 700 West, on June 18. The Salt Lake Education Day will be at the University Institute of Religion, 1800 E. South Campus Drive, on June 25. Cost of the all-day event is $15 and registration will admit a person to either or both programs.
Faculty members include Brent Barlow, George Pace, Douglas Brinley, Lawrence Flake, Barbara Lockhart, Randy Bott and Randall Wright from BYU and Jack Marshall and David Christensen from the University Institute of Religion in Salt Lake City.
Duane and Sharon Hiatt, lecturers, entertainers and parents of 15 children, will demonstrate what music, laughter and love can do for a family.
For further information, contact Frank Santiago or Ken Robbins toll free at BYU, 1-800-345-6218.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 17