Parents, youths and grandparents will get expert help in improving their families during the Brigham Young University Education Days in Salt Lake City and Murray June 18 and 25.
Experts in family relations will treat such topics as the middle years of marriage, making a home a sanctuary, loving your teenager, family communication, developing a gospel-centered marriage and helping youths stay morally clean.The Murray program will be at the Murray North LDS Stake Center, 5200 S. 700 West, on June 18. The Salt Lake Education Day will be at the University Institute of Religion, 1800 E. South Campus Drive, on June 25. Cost of the all-day event is $15 and registration will admit a person to either or both programs.
Faculty members include Brent Barlow, George Pace, Douglas Brinley, Lawrence Flake, Barbara Lockhart, Randy Bott and Randall Wright from BYU and Jack Marshall and David Christensen from the University Institute of Religion in Salt Lake City.
Duane and Sharon Hiatt, lecturers, entertainers and parents of 15 children, will demonstrate what music, laughter and love can do for a family.
For further information, contact Frank Santiago or Ken Robbins toll free at BYU, 1-800-345-6218.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 26
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14