Parents, youths and grandparents will get expert help in improving their families during the Brigham Young University Education Days in Salt Lake City and Murray June 18 and 25.
Experts in family relations will treat such topics as the middle years of marriage, making a home a sanctuary, loving your teenager, family communication, developing a gospel-centered marriage and helping youths stay morally clean.The Murray program will be at the Murray North LDS Stake Center, 5200 S. 700 West, on June 18. The Salt Lake Education Day will be at the University Institute of Religion, 1800 E. South Campus Drive, on June 25. Cost of the all-day event is $15 and registration will admit a person to either or both programs.
Faculty members include Brent Barlow, George Pace, Douglas Brinley, Lawrence Flake, Barbara Lockhart, Randy Bott and Randall Wright from BYU and Jack Marshall and David Christensen from the University Institute of Religion in Salt Lake City.
Duane and Sharon Hiatt, lecturers, entertainers and parents of 15 children, will demonstrate what music, laughter and love can do for a family.
For further information, contact Frank Santiago or Ken Robbins toll free at BYU, 1-800-345-6218.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17