Our loving son, father and brother, Patrick Lee Nay, left us on May 24, 1994 in St. George, Utah.
Born April 15, 1946 in Richfield, Utah, a son of Demond W. and Geraldine Forbush Nay. He married Jackie Hatfield in 1965. They later divorced. He married Barbara Hune in 1968. They later divorced. He married Donna Rae Nickle on July 8, 1976 in San Raphael Desert. She preceded him in death in July 1990.Pat served at the Hamilton Air Force Base in Navado, Calif., during Viet Nam. He was a police officer in the Narcotic Department in Salt Lake City and served in the Sheriff's Department in Duchesne. He was a pipe fitter and was in the Local 57 union in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was a musician, the lead guitarist and a vocalist. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, and arrowhead hunting. Pat loved to be outdoors.
He is survived by his loving father, Demont W. May of Monroe, Utah; his three sisters, Jan Folker of Duchesne; Peggy Meldrum and Randy Swain of Salt Lake City. He has left behind five wonderful boys and one beautiful daughter, Joyce and Jeff Nay of Northern California; Scott Nay of St. George; Monty Nay of Tabiona, Utah; Adam and Joshua Nay of Duchesne. Pat, we are going to miss you so much.
We will put you to rest with a graveside service on Tuesday, May 31, 1994, 3 p.m. at the Washington Cemetery under the direction of Spilsbury - Deseret Rose Mortuary. Our pal, our Hero, our friend. We love you! We are with you in spirit.
T 5/27 N 5/27
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13