Our loving son, father and brother, Patrick Lee Nay, left us on May 24, 1994 in St. George, Utah.
Born April 15, 1946 in Richfield, Utah, a son of Demond W. and Geraldine Forbush Nay. He married Jackie Hatfield in 1965. They later divorced. He married Barbara Hune in 1968. They later divorced. He married Donna Rae Nickle on July 8, 1976 in San Raphael Desert. She preceded him in death in July 1990.Pat served at the Hamilton Air Force Base in Navado, Calif., during Viet Nam. He was a police officer in the Narcotic Department in Salt Lake City and served in the Sheriff's Department in Duchesne. He was a pipe fitter and was in the Local 57 union in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was a musician, the lead guitarist and a vocalist. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, and arrowhead hunting. Pat loved to be outdoors.
He is survived by his loving father, Demont W. May of Monroe, Utah; his three sisters, Jan Folker of Duchesne; Peggy Meldrum and Randy Swain of Salt Lake City. He has left behind five wonderful boys and one beautiful daughter, Joyce and Jeff Nay of Northern California; Scott Nay of St. George; Monty Nay of Tabiona, Utah; Adam and Joshua Nay of Duchesne. Pat, we are going to miss you so much.
We will put you to rest with a graveside service on Tuesday, May 31, 1994, 3 p.m. at the Washington Cemetery under the direction of Spilsbury - Deseret Rose Mortuary. Our pal, our Hero, our friend. We love you! We are with you in spirit.
T 5/27 N 5/27
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7