Our loving son, father and brother, Patrick Lee Nay, left us on May 24, 1994 in St. George, Utah.
Born April 15, 1946 in Richfield, Utah, a son of Demond W. and Geraldine Forbush Nay. He married Jackie Hatfield in 1965. They later divorced. He married Barbara Hune in 1968. They later divorced. He married Donna Rae Nickle on July 8, 1976 in San Raphael Desert. She preceded him in death in July 1990.Pat served at the Hamilton Air Force Base in Navado, Calif., during Viet Nam. He was a police officer in the Narcotic Department in Salt Lake City and served in the Sheriff's Department in Duchesne. He was a pipe fitter and was in the Local 57 union in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was a musician, the lead guitarist and a vocalist. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, and arrowhead hunting. Pat loved to be outdoors.
He is survived by his loving father, Demont W. May of Monroe, Utah; his three sisters, Jan Folker of Duchesne; Peggy Meldrum and Randy Swain of Salt Lake City. He has left behind five wonderful boys and one beautiful daughter, Joyce and Jeff Nay of Northern California; Scott Nay of St. George; Monty Nay of Tabiona, Utah; Adam and Joshua Nay of Duchesne. Pat, we are going to miss you so much.
We will put you to rest with a graveside service on Tuesday, May 31, 1994, 3 p.m. at the Washington Cemetery under the direction of Spilsbury - Deseret Rose Mortuary. Our pal, our Hero, our friend. We love you! We are with you in spirit.
T 5/27 N 5/27
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12