Jeffrey Louis Grako, age 18, died May 14, 1994 from injuries received in an automobile accident.
Born January 7, 1976 in Price, Utah, son of Louis J. Grako and Debra Fry. Student of Carbon High, Class of 1994. Member of Carbon High football team and rodeo club. Employee of Tram Electric. He will be dearly missed by his family and fellow students.Survived by father and stepmother, Louis and Denise Grako, Price; mother, Debra Fry, Price; one brother and three sisters, Philip Grako, Jenna Grako, Keri Fry, Traci Fry; grandparents, Perry and Dorothy Fry, Price; Rose Grako, Price. Also survived by numerous uncles, aunts and cousins. Preceded in death by grandfather, Louis F. Grako.
Funeral services Wednesday, May 18, 1994, 12 noon, Price Chapel of the Christian Missionary Alliance, 611 West Price River Drive, where friends may call one hour prior to services. A vigil service will be held Tuesday evening, 6 p.m. at Notre Dame de Lourdes Catholic Church, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Friends may call at Mitchell's from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. daily. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 5/16 N 5/16
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 90
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18