Jeffrey Louis Grako, age 18, died May 14, 1994 from injuries received in an automobile accident.
Born January 7, 1976 in Price, Utah, son of Louis J. Grako and Debra Fry. Student of Carbon High, Class of 1994. Member of Carbon High football team and rodeo club. Employee of Tram Electric. He will be dearly missed by his family and fellow students.Survived by father and stepmother, Louis and Denise Grako, Price; mother, Debra Fry, Price; one brother and three sisters, Philip Grako, Jenna Grako, Keri Fry, Traci Fry; grandparents, Perry and Dorothy Fry, Price; Rose Grako, Price. Also survived by numerous uncles, aunts and cousins. Preceded in death by grandfather, Louis F. Grako.
Funeral services Wednesday, May 18, 1994, 12 noon, Price Chapel of the Christian Missionary Alliance, 611 West Price River Drive, where friends may call one hour prior to services. A vigil service will be held Tuesday evening, 6 p.m. at Notre Dame de Lourdes Catholic Church, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Friends may call at Mitchell's from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. daily. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 5/16 N 5/16
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8