Our beloved husband, father, son, brother, uncle and friend, Ryan Kelly Tischner, born March 17, 1962, of Mapleton, Utah, passed away after a long illness April 30, 1994 in Jerusalem, Israel on their Easter, at 1:20 p.m. of a massive brain staff infection.
He is survived by his wife, Nedra Dee Roney Tischner. They were married August 7, 1993. He is also survived by his children, Tarah Jeane Roney Tischner, Landon Ensley Roney Tischner, Brooke Alin Tischner, Michelle Tischner, Christopher Ryan Rischner, Stephani Darlin Tischner. He is further survived by: his parents, DeLaun Elorum Tischner and Geraldine Hatch Tischner; brothers and sisters, Holly Morton (Joseph), David Tischner (Dawn), Laun Tischner (Cindy), Marianne Nelson (Fredrick), Michael Tischner (Rebeckah), Stephen Tischner (Janet), Kati Davis (Randy), John Tischner (Allie). He is survived by his in-laws, Arden Ensley and Carolyn Roney, and brothers and sisters-in-law, Rick Kim Roney, Kirk and Melanie Roney, Mark Roney, Blake and Nancy Roney, Derek and Becky Roney, Brooke and Denice Roney, Burke and Andrea Roney, Park and Stephanie Roney, Brad and Lori Roney, Ryan Roney, Greg Roney, Reagan Roney, and many others cherished family and friends.Ryan was a High Priest and an active member of the LDS Church, where he served faithfully in many callings including High Council, bishopric counselor, Scout leader and a mission to the California Arcadia Mission.
Ryan belonged to the Mensa Society for his intellectual abilities. He was a voracious reader. He was a loving and generous husband who devoted his life to his wife and family. He will be dearly missed by all who knew him.
Funeral services are Thursday, May 5, 1994 at 11 a.m,. at Mapleton Stake Center, 970 North 400 East, Mapleton. Friends may call Wednesday, 7 to 9 p.m. at Wheeler Mortuary, 211 East 200 South, Springville, or Thursday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the church. Burial will be in the Springville Evergreen Cemetery.
T 5/4 N 5/4
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Utah natives receive rave reviews, make 'So...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Body found in suitcase near Saltair identified
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 289
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 128
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 73
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35