Our beloved husband, father, son, brother, uncle and friend, Ryan Kelly Tischner, born March 17, 1962, of Mapleton, Utah, passed away after a long illness April 30, 1994 in Jerusalem, Israel on their Easter, at 1:20 p.m. of a massive brain staff infection.
He is survived by his wife, Nedra Dee Roney Tischner. They were married August 7, 1993. He is also survived by his children, Tarah Jeane Roney Tischner, Landon Ensley Roney Tischner, Brooke Alin Tischner, Michelle Tischner, Christopher Ryan Rischner, Stephani Darlin Tischner. He is further survived by: his parents, DeLaun Elorum Tischner and Geraldine Hatch Tischner; brothers and sisters, Holly Morton (Joseph), David Tischner (Dawn), Laun Tischner (Cindy), Marianne Nelson (Fredrick), Michael Tischner (Rebeckah), Stephen Tischner (Janet), Kati Davis (Randy), John Tischner (Allie). He is survived by his in-laws, Arden Ensley and Carolyn Roney, and brothers and sisters-in-law, Rick Kim Roney, Kirk and Melanie Roney, Mark Roney, Blake and Nancy Roney, Derek and Becky Roney, Brooke and Denice Roney, Burke and Andrea Roney, Park and Stephanie Roney, Brad and Lori Roney, Ryan Roney, Greg Roney, Reagan Roney, and many others cherished family and friends.Ryan was a High Priest and an active member of the LDS Church, where he served faithfully in many callings including High Council, bishopric counselor, Scout leader and a mission to the California Arcadia Mission.
Ryan belonged to the Mensa Society for his intellectual abilities. He was a voracious reader. He was a loving and generous husband who devoted his life to his wife and family. He will be dearly missed by all who knew him.
Funeral services are Thursday, May 5, 1994 at 11 a.m,. at Mapleton Stake Center, 970 North 400 East, Mapleton. Friends may call Wednesday, 7 to 9 p.m. at Wheeler Mortuary, 211 East 200 South, Springville, or Thursday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the church. Burial will be in the Springville Evergreen Cemetery.
T 5/4 N 5/4
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 32
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 20