Beloved husband, son, brother and friend to many, Ryan Dain Ausman, age 21, died April 22, 1994 in Salt Lake City, due to injuries sustained in an auto accident.
Born April 2, 1973 in Cheyenne, Wyoming, son of Stephen R. Ausman and Diana Lynn Mills. Married Kimberly Anne White August 6, 1993 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. Loved art, music, soccer, hockey, martial arts, his piano and "The Pie."We love you and miss you, Bubby Doo.
Survived by wife, Kimberly; parents, Stephen R. Ausman, West Valley City; Diana Lynn Mills, Sandy; parents-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. White; grandmothers, Ruby A. Mills and Florence G. Ausman; brothers, Brandon, Gregory and Eric Ausman; brothers and sisters-in-law, Jennifer, Michelle, Aaron, Jason and Steven White. Preceded in death by grandfathers, Donald E. Ausman and W. Glen Mills.
Funeral services will be held Monday, 12 noon, at the South Jordan 8th Ward, 1988 West 11400 South. Friends may call Sunday 6-8 p.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road, and Monday, at the church, one hour prior. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates.
"Ich Liebe Dich"
T 4/23 N 4/23
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22