Beloved husband, son, brother and friend to many, Ryan Dain Ausman, age 21, died April 22, 1994 in Salt Lake City, due to injuries sustained in an auto accident.
Born April 2, 1973 in Cheyenne, Wyoming, son of Stephen R. Ausman and Diana Lynn Mills. Married Kimberly Anne White August 6, 1993 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. Loved art, music, soccer, hockey, martial arts, his piano and "The Pie."We love you and miss you, Bubby Doo.
Survived by wife, Kimberly; parents, Stephen R. Ausman, West Valley City; Diana Lynn Mills, Sandy; parents-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. White; grandmothers, Ruby A. Mills and Florence G. Ausman; brothers, Brandon, Gregory and Eric Ausman; brothers and sisters-in-law, Jennifer, Michelle, Aaron, Jason and Steven White. Preceded in death by grandfathers, Donald E. Ausman and W. Glen Mills.
Funeral services will be held Monday, 12 noon, at the South Jordan 8th Ward, 1988 West 11400 South. Friends may call Sunday 6-8 p.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road, and Monday, at the church, one hour prior. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates.
"Ich Liebe Dich"
T 4/23 N 4/23
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 17
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9