Our beloved son and brother, Joseph Chris Abrams, age 13, returned to live with our Heavenly Father on April 5, 1994 at his home in Cleveland, Utah from an accidental shooting.
Born May 6, 1980 in Price, Utah, son of Brett Abrams and Christine Bolotas Bentley. Member of the LDS Church. Student at Canyon View High where he was a member of the Band, FFA and rode with Canyon View Dust Riders.Joe loved the outdoors, horses, hunting, fishing, karate and sharing his love with his family and friends.
Joe touched the lives of everyone who knew him, and we will all miss our Buckaroo.
Joe is survived by his parents, Charles and Christine B. Bentley; and Brett and Jana Abrams; three sisters, Denise, Pamela Kay, and Shera Dawn and her husband, Gregg Heil; brother, Bret Lee Abrams; two stepsisters, Heather Bentley and Lyndie Davis; two stepbrothers, Shawn Davis and Justin and Petrea Bentley. Also many loving grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and friends.
Funeral services Friday, April 8, 1994, 1 p.m. Cleveland LDS Ward Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell Funeral Home, Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m. and at the church Friday, one hour prior to services. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 4/7 N 4/7
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Police answering welfare call find woman...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 25
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14