Our beloved son and brother, Joseph Chris Abrams, age 13, returned to live with our Heavenly Father on April 5, 1994 at his home in Cleveland, Utah from an accidental shooting.
Born May 6, 1980 in Price, Utah, son of Brett Abrams and Christine Bolotas Bentley. Member of the LDS Church. Student at Canyon View High where he was a member of the Band, FFA and rode with Canyon View Dust Riders.Joe loved the outdoors, horses, hunting, fishing, karate and sharing his love with his family and friends.
Joe touched the lives of everyone who knew him, and we will all miss our Buckaroo.
Joe is survived by his parents, Charles and Christine B. Bentley; and Brett and Jana Abrams; three sisters, Denise, Pamela Kay, and Shera Dawn and her husband, Gregg Heil; brother, Bret Lee Abrams; two stepsisters, Heather Bentley and Lyndie Davis; two stepbrothers, Shawn Davis and Justin and Petrea Bentley. Also many loving grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and friends.
Funeral services Friday, April 8, 1994, 1 p.m. Cleveland LDS Ward Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell Funeral Home, Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m. and at the church Friday, one hour prior to services. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 4/7 N 4/7
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 11
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10