Our beloved son and brother, Joseph Chris Abrams, age 13, returned to live with our Heavenly Father on April 5, 1994 at his home in Cleveland, Utah from an accidental shooting.
Born May 6, 1980 in Price, Utah, son of Brett Abrams and Christine Bolotas Bentley. Member of the LDS Church. Student at Canyon View High where he was a member of the Band, FFA and rode with Canyon View Dust Riders.Joe loved the outdoors, horses, hunting, fishing, karate and sharing his love with his family and friends.
Joe touched the lives of everyone who knew him, and we will all miss our Buckaroo.
Joe is survived by his parents, Charles and Christine B. Bentley; and Brett and Jana Abrams; three sisters, Denise, Pamela Kay, and Shera Dawn and her husband, Gregg Heil; brother, Bret Lee Abrams; two stepsisters, Heather Bentley and Lyndie Davis; two stepbrothers, Shawn Davis and Justin and Petrea Bentley. Also many loving grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and friends.
Funeral services Friday, April 8, 1994, 1 p.m. Cleveland LDS Ward Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell Funeral Home, Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m. and at the church Friday, one hour prior to services. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 4/7 N 4/7
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 23
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14