Our beloved son and brother, Joseph Chris Abrams, age 13, returned to live with our Heavenly Father on April 5, 1994 at his home in Cleveland, Utah from an accidental shooting.
Born May 6, 1980 in Price, Utah, son of Brett Abrams and Christine Bolotas Bentley. Member of the LDS Church. Student at Canyon View High where he was a member of the Band, FFA and rode with Canyon View Dust Riders.Joe loved the outdoors, horses, hunting, fishing, karate and sharing his love with his family and friends.
Joe touched the lives of everyone who knew him, and we will all miss our Buckaroo.
Joe is survived by his parents, Charles and Christine B. Bentley; and Brett and Jana Abrams; three sisters, Denise, Pamela Kay, and Shera Dawn and her husband, Gregg Heil; brother, Bret Lee Abrams; two stepsisters, Heather Bentley and Lyndie Davis; two stepbrothers, Shawn Davis and Justin and Petrea Bentley. Also many loving grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and friends.
Funeral services Friday, April 8, 1994, 1 p.m. Cleveland LDS Ward Chapel. Family will be at Mitchell Funeral Home, Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m. and at the church Friday, one hour prior to services. Interment, Price City Cemetery.
T 4/7 N 4/7
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26