Now jazz fans can enjoy the bleats of President Clinton's saxophone playing in their own homes. When Clinton visited Prague in January, Czech President Vaclav Havel gave him a tenor sax when they stopped at a jazz club. Clinton's renditions of "My Funny Valentine" and George Gershwin's "Summertime" were recorded and are being released on an 18-minute compact disc titled "Two Presidents' Jam Session," released by Czech Radio. Critics rated Clinton's performance at the Reduta Jazz Club as "very solid."
- 75 Lack of red-zone touchdowns proves costly in Utah's loss at Colorado
- 66 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 65 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 61 Trump's claims of voter fraud 'dangerous' and erode confidence, Lt. Gov. Cox says
- 61 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 58 Why teens leave the faith and what churches, families are doing about it
- 51 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 47 Trump tweets that millions voted illegally