Russell J. Larsen, 76, died March 21, 1994 in a West Jordan hospital of a heart attack.
Born July 9, 1917 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah to Jens Wilford and Myrtle Mary Marx Larsen. Married Bessie V. Jumper November 24, 1967 in Reno, Nevada.He was employed by Intermountain Farmers. Member of the LDS Church. Veteran of World War II.
Survived by his wife, Bessie of Riverton; children, Jean, Kathy, Chris, Delores, Darrald, Joseph, Dennis, Veral, Ardella, Craig, Chad; sisters and brothers, Lois Cox, Darlene Olson, Sheldon Larsen; grand- and great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by a son, Roger; and a brother, Lloyd.
Graveside services will be held Friday, at 1 p.m at the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. Friends may call Friday morning from 10-11 a.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 26
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 25
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 20