Russell J. Larsen, 76, died March 21, 1994 in a West Jordan hospital of a heart attack.
Born July 9, 1917 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah to Jens Wilford and Myrtle Mary Marx Larsen. Married Bessie V. Jumper November 24, 1967 in Reno, Nevada.He was employed by Intermountain Farmers. Member of the LDS Church. Veteran of World War II.
Survived by his wife, Bessie of Riverton; children, Jean, Kathy, Chris, Delores, Darrald, Joseph, Dennis, Veral, Ardella, Craig, Chad; sisters and brothers, Lois Cox, Darlene Olson, Sheldon Larsen; grand- and great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by a son, Roger; and a brother, Lloyd.
Graveside services will be held Friday, at 1 p.m at the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. Friends may call Friday morning from 10-11 a.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees
- Cache Valley man who claimed top secret...
- Man hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Provo
- 100 deadliest days commence with Memorial Day...
- American Fork appoints interim police chief
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 112
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 15
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8