Russell J. Larsen, 76, died March 21, 1994 in a West Jordan hospital of a heart attack.
Born July 9, 1917 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah to Jens Wilford and Myrtle Mary Marx Larsen. Married Bessie V. Jumper November 24, 1967 in Reno, Nevada.He was employed by Intermountain Farmers. Member of the LDS Church. Veteran of World War II.
Survived by his wife, Bessie of Riverton; children, Jean, Kathy, Chris, Delores, Darrald, Joseph, Dennis, Veral, Ardella, Craig, Chad; sisters and brothers, Lois Cox, Darlene Olson, Sheldon Larsen; grand- and great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by a son, Roger; and a brother, Lloyd.
Graveside services will be held Friday, at 1 p.m at the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. Friends may call Friday morning from 10-11 a.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14