Russell J. Larsen, 76, died March 21, 1994 in a West Jordan hospital of a heart attack.
Born July 9, 1917 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah to Jens Wilford and Myrtle Mary Marx Larsen. Married Bessie V. Jumper November 24, 1967 in Reno, Nevada.He was employed by Intermountain Farmers. Member of the LDS Church. Veteran of World War II.
Survived by his wife, Bessie of Riverton; children, Jean, Kathy, Chris, Delores, Darrald, Joseph, Dennis, Veral, Ardella, Craig, Chad; sisters and brothers, Lois Cox, Darlene Olson, Sheldon Larsen; grand- and great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by a son, Roger; and a brother, Lloyd.
Graveside services will be held Friday, at 1 p.m at the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. Friends may call Friday morning from 10-11 a.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 28
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16