Russell J. Larsen, 76, died March 21, 1994 in a West Jordan hospital of a heart attack.
Born July 9, 1917 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah to Jens Wilford and Myrtle Mary Marx Larsen. Married Bessie V. Jumper November 24, 1967 in Reno, Nevada.He was employed by Intermountain Farmers. Member of the LDS Church. Veteran of World War II.
Survived by his wife, Bessie of Riverton; children, Jean, Kathy, Chris, Delores, Darrald, Joseph, Dennis, Veral, Ardella, Craig, Chad; sisters and brothers, Lois Cox, Darlene Olson, Sheldon Larsen; grand- and great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by a son, Roger; and a brother, Lloyd.
Graveside services will be held Friday, at 1 p.m at the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. Friends may call Friday morning from 10-11 a.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home, 12600 South 2200 West.
T 3/23 N 3/23
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17