- 1 JC Penney set to close 140 stores. Will it affect Utah?
- 2 West Valley official calls homeless site selection 'fake process,' threatens litigation
- 3 Provo names new interim police chief
- 4 From 'Pokemon' to 'Power Rangers': Why ’90s pop culture is making a comeback
- 5 Judge orders prison for man who allegedly brought daughter to U.S. for sex
- 78 Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- 75 Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- 73 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 69 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 58 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 47 In our opinion: Lawmakers should avoid politicizing the Supreme Court confirmation process
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers
- 46 BYU’s Eric Mika declares for NBA draft, does not hire an agent