Ariel Elise Brockhoff, 41/2 year old daughter of Claude Brockhoff and Cynthia Lee Wood Brockhoff, passed away Sat., November 20, 1993, of an accident at home in Moorpark, California.
She was born April 24, 1989. Ariel attended preschool at Pinecrest in Moorpark.Ariel is survived by parents, Claude and Cindy Brockhoff; big brother, Erik; grandparents, Karl and Ursula Brockhoff, Albuquerque, New Mexico; Kent and Sondra Wood, Bountiful, Utah; aunts, uncles and cousins, Kurt and Ellie Wood, Adam, Emily and Mason, Mike and Laura Hart, Pete and Rita Brockhoff, Erica, Ian, Megan and Adrian, Craig and Loretta Sites, Andrea, Kelly and Chris Lutz, Ryan, Jim and Mimi Yenus, Erin and Joshua.
Funeral services Wednesday in West Lake
Village. Services by Pierce Brothers.
Baby Kins is gone for now; but never forgotten!
N 11/23 T 11/24
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 68
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16