Ariel Elise Brockhoff, 41/2 year old daughter of Claude Brockhoff and Cynthia Lee Wood Brockhoff, passed away Sat., November 20, 1993, of an accident at home in Moorpark, California.
She was born April 24, 1989. Ariel attended preschool at Pinecrest in Moorpark.Ariel is survived by parents, Claude and Cindy Brockhoff; big brother, Erik; grandparents, Karl and Ursula Brockhoff, Albuquerque, New Mexico; Kent and Sondra Wood, Bountiful, Utah; aunts, uncles and cousins, Kurt and Ellie Wood, Adam, Emily and Mason, Mike and Laura Hart, Pete and Rita Brockhoff, Erica, Ian, Megan and Adrian, Craig and Loretta Sites, Andrea, Kelly and Chris Lutz, Ryan, Jim and Mimi Yenus, Erin and Joshua.
Funeral services Wednesday in West Lake
Village. Services by Pierce Brothers.
Baby Kins is gone for now; but never forgotten!
N 11/23 T 11/24
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 35
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 10