Ariel Elise Brockhoff, 41/2 year old daughter of Claude Brockhoff and Cynthia Lee Wood Brockhoff, passed away Sat., November 20, 1993, of an accident at home in Moorpark, California.
She was born April 24, 1989. Ariel attended preschool at Pinecrest in Moorpark.Ariel is survived by parents, Claude and Cindy Brockhoff; big brother, Erik; grandparents, Karl and Ursula Brockhoff, Albuquerque, New Mexico; Kent and Sondra Wood, Bountiful, Utah; aunts, uncles and cousins, Kurt and Ellie Wood, Adam, Emily and Mason, Mike and Laura Hart, Pete and Rita Brockhoff, Erica, Ian, Megan and Adrian, Craig and Loretta Sites, Andrea, Kelly and Chris Lutz, Ryan, Jim and Mimi Yenus, Erin and Joshua.
Funeral services Wednesday in West Lake
Village. Services by Pierce Brothers.
Baby Kins is gone for now; but never forgotten!
N 11/23 T 11/24
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 39
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12