Ariel Elise Brockhoff, 41/2 year old daughter of Claude Brockhoff and Cynthia Lee Wood Brockhoff, passed away Sat., November 20, 1993, of an accident at home in Moorpark, California.
She was born April 24, 1989. Ariel attended preschool at Pinecrest in Moorpark.Ariel is survived by parents, Claude and Cindy Brockhoff; big brother, Erik; grandparents, Karl and Ursula Brockhoff, Albuquerque, New Mexico; Kent and Sondra Wood, Bountiful, Utah; aunts, uncles and cousins, Kurt and Ellie Wood, Adam, Emily and Mason, Mike and Laura Hart, Pete and Rita Brockhoff, Erica, Ian, Megan and Adrian, Craig and Loretta Sites, Andrea, Kelly and Chris Lutz, Ryan, Jim and Mimi Yenus, Erin and Joshua.
Funeral services Wednesday in West Lake
Village. Services by Pierce Brothers.
Baby Kins is gone for now; but never forgotten!
N 11/23 T 11/24
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11