Ariel Elise Brockhoff, 41/2 year old daughter of Claude Brockhoff and Cynthia Lee Wood Brockhoff, passed away Sat., November 20, 1993, of an accident at home in Moorpark, California.
She was born April 24, 1989. Ariel attended preschool at Pinecrest in Moorpark.Ariel is survived by parents, Claude and Cindy Brockhoff; big brother, Erik; grandparents, Karl and Ursula Brockhoff, Albuquerque, New Mexico; Kent and Sondra Wood, Bountiful, Utah; aunts, uncles and cousins, Kurt and Ellie Wood, Adam, Emily and Mason, Mike and Laura Hart, Pete and Rita Brockhoff, Erica, Ian, Megan and Adrian, Craig and Loretta Sites, Andrea, Kelly and Chris Lutz, Ryan, Jim and Mimi Yenus, Erin and Joshua.
Funeral services Wednesday in West Lake
Village. Services by Pierce Brothers.
Baby Kins is gone for now; but never forgotten!
N 11/23 T 11/24
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15