Former Washington Redskins wide receiver Alvin Garrett - out of work and in need of money - has taken out a newspaper ad to sell his 1983 Super Bowl ring. Garrett said the price of the ring is negotiable but he called $50,000 a nice, round figure. It was appraised in 1983 at $7,000.
The ad, which began running last week in the "Antiques and Collectibles" section of the Washington Post, drew early calls and offers of $20,000.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15