Warren Duane (Nugget) Owens, Sr., 52, died August 15, 1993.
Born February 11, 1941 in Deming, New Mexico to Ike and Martha Staley Owens. Married Robbie Hawkins. He was devoted to his family, friends, work, and the out of doors.Survived by wife, Robbie, Midvale; sons, Warren D. Owens, Jr. and wife Korin; David W. Owens, and R. Layne Owens, all of Salt Lake; four grandchildren, Cameron, Jessica, Christopher, and Erica; brothers and sisters, Martha Mae, Oklahoma; Gene and Bruce, both Texas; Jesse, Colorado; Charles, Marcus, and Mary Joe, all of New Mexico; Father-in-law and Mother-in-law, Rob and Ruby Hawkins, New Mexico.
Funeral Services Wednesday, August 18, 12 Noon, Midvalley 1st LDS Ward Chapel, 1211 East 7800 South, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Goff Mortuary, directors.
T 8/17 N 8/17
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 92
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18