Warren Duane (Nugget) Owens, Sr., 52, died August 15, 1993.
Born February 11, 1941 in Deming, New Mexico to Ike and Martha Staley Owens. Married Robbie Hawkins. He was devoted to his family, friends, work, and the out of doors.Survived by wife, Robbie, Midvale; sons, Warren D. Owens, Jr. and wife Korin; David W. Owens, and R. Layne Owens, all of Salt Lake; four grandchildren, Cameron, Jessica, Christopher, and Erica; brothers and sisters, Martha Mae, Oklahoma; Gene and Bruce, both Texas; Jesse, Colorado; Charles, Marcus, and Mary Joe, all of New Mexico; Father-in-law and Mother-in-law, Rob and Ruby Hawkins, New Mexico.
Funeral Services Wednesday, August 18, 12 Noon, Midvalley 1st LDS Ward Chapel, 1211 East 7800 South, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Goff Mortuary, directors.
T 8/17 N 8/17
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 68
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16