Warren Duane (Nugget) Owens, Sr., 52, died August 15, 1993.
Born February 11, 1941 in Deming, New Mexico to Ike and Martha Staley Owens. Married Robbie Hawkins. He was devoted to his family, friends, work, and the out of doors.Survived by wife, Robbie, Midvale; sons, Warren D. Owens, Jr. and wife Korin; David W. Owens, and R. Layne Owens, all of Salt Lake; four grandchildren, Cameron, Jessica, Christopher, and Erica; brothers and sisters, Martha Mae, Oklahoma; Gene and Bruce, both Texas; Jesse, Colorado; Charles, Marcus, and Mary Joe, all of New Mexico; Father-in-law and Mother-in-law, Rob and Ruby Hawkins, New Mexico.
Funeral Services Wednesday, August 18, 12 Noon, Midvalley 1st LDS Ward Chapel, 1211 East 7800 South, where friends may call one hour prior to services. Goff Mortuary, directors.
T 8/17 N 8/17
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 129
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 11
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9