Anna Josephine Brereton Grange, 85, died Wednesday, July 28, 1993 at a local hospital from causes incident to age.
She was born October 17, 1907 in Provo, Utah, a daughter of Richard Eugene and Amalia Olsen Brereton. She married Clifford D. Grange on June 3, 1929 in Provo; he died November 16, 1974.She was a member of the Roy LDS 1st Ward. She had been a member of the Weber County Democratic Committee. She belonged to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers, and she was active at the Hillside Senior Center. She was chosen Heritage Queen by the Roy Association of Senior Adults. She enjoyed gardening and handwork, cooking, traveling and fishing.
Her life was devoted th her family and in addition, she raised two grandsons.
Survived by three sons and three daughters, Joseph E. and Mary Jane Grange, Taylorsville; Paul E. and Esther Grange, Grantsville; Wendell D. and Beverly Grange, Barstow, Calif.; Mrs. Dale (Norma) Ballantyne, Farmington; Mrs. Ted (Molly) Vaughn, Roy; and Mrs. Fay Grange, Clearfield; 32 grandchildren; 55 great-grandchildren. Also surviving is one sister, Mrs. James (Beth) McCabe, Provo. She was preceded in death by two sons, Sam and Dell Ray, three grandchildren, and one great-grandson, and two daughters-in-law.
Funeral services will be held 1 p.m., Saturday, July 31, 1933, at the Myers Mortuary Chapel, 5865 South 1900 West, Roy, Utah, with Bishop Sidney Banks officiating. Friends may call at the mortuary Friday evening from 6 to 8 and also Saturday, 12 noon to 1 p.m.
Interment, Aultorest Memorial Park.
T 7/30 N 7/30
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Zion National Park to hold public meetings on...
- National Guard trains in Denver to respond to...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- West Jordan announces summer construction...
- Monte Cristo Highway opens Monday
- Riverton educator named Jordan...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15