Anna Josephine Brereton Grange, 85, died Wednesday, July 28, 1993 at a local hospital from causes incident to age.
She was born October 17, 1907 in Provo, Utah, a daughter of Richard Eugene and Amalia Olsen Brereton. She married Clifford D. Grange on June 3, 1929 in Provo; he died November 16, 1974.She was a member of the Roy LDS 1st Ward. She had been a member of the Weber County Democratic Committee. She belonged to the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers, and she was active at the Hillside Senior Center. She was chosen Heritage Queen by the Roy Association of Senior Adults. She enjoyed gardening and handwork, cooking, traveling and fishing.
Her life was devoted th her family and in addition, she raised two grandsons.
Survived by three sons and three daughters, Joseph E. and Mary Jane Grange, Taylorsville; Paul E. and Esther Grange, Grantsville; Wendell D. and Beverly Grange, Barstow, Calif.; Mrs. Dale (Norma) Ballantyne, Farmington; Mrs. Ted (Molly) Vaughn, Roy; and Mrs. Fay Grange, Clearfield; 32 grandchildren; 55 great-grandchildren. Also surviving is one sister, Mrs. James (Beth) McCabe, Provo. She was preceded in death by two sons, Sam and Dell Ray, three grandchildren, and one great-grandson, and two daughters-in-law.
Funeral services will be held 1 p.m., Saturday, July 31, 1933, at the Myers Mortuary Chapel, 5865 South 1900 West, Roy, Utah, with Bishop Sidney Banks officiating. Friends may call at the mortuary Friday evening from 6 to 8 and also Saturday, 12 noon to 1 p.m.
Interment, Aultorest Memorial Park.
T 7/30 N 7/30
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15