Our beloved wife, mother, grandmother, friend and doctor, Toshiko Fukuba, passed away peacefully at home on July 4, 1993.
Born May 26, 1919 in McGill, Nevada to Shizutaro and Kame Tetsumura Toyota. Married Eiichi Fukuba June 6, 1986 in Elko, Nevada.She attended college in Pennsylvania. She was a "pioneer" for women in medicine in Salt Lake City. She practiced for 42 years in association with St. Mark's Hospital. She enjoyed bringing babies into the world.
Survived by her husband, Eiichi of Salt Lake City; two children, Byron T. (Kathy) Okutsu, and Sharon R. (Brett E.) Morris, all of Salt Lake City; two grandchildren, Nicholas and Lauren; two sisters, Yoshiko Sugiyama of Salt Lake City; and Shizuko Misono of Vista, Calif. Preceded in death by her first husband, William K. Okutsu; sister, Kimiko Iwamoto, and a brother, Fred Toyota.
Funeral services will be held Friday, July 9, 1993 at 10 a.m., at Deseret Mortuary, 36 East 700 South, where friends may call Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m. and Friday, one half hour prior to services. Funeral directors, Deseret Mortuary.
T 7/7 N 7/8
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 79
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26