Oliver Wendell Scott, Jr. (Scotty), age 53, died May 20, 1993 at his home in Woods Cross, Utah from heart disease.
He was born August 15, 1939 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Oliver Wendell and Ann Day Scott. He married Karen Niebuhr on February 17, 1968 in Bountiful, Utah.Scotty lived in Price, Utah and attended Carbon High School. He moved to Bountiful in 1956. He was past master counselor of DeMolay, Bountiful. Graduated from Murray High School in 1958. Worked for Boise Cascade, Champion Building Products, and Acropolis Wholesale. He was an avid golfer and won many golfing awards.
Survivors include his wife, Karen; daughter, Cindy; step daughter, Roxann Gold; four granddaughters; his mother, Ann; sisters, Kay, Jeannette (Nick) Mannos; brothers, Jack (Sharlene); and Jim (Debbie). He was preceded in death by his father.
Funeral services will be held Monday, May 24, 1993 at 10 a.m. at the Evans & Early Mortuary, 574 East 100 South, where friends may call Sunday evening from 6 to 8 p.m. Burial at Bountiful Lakeview Cemetery.
Funeral directors, Evans & Early
T 5/22 N 5/23
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16