Doyle Willis Moosman, 83, of Boulder, Utah died May 5, 1993 at home.
He was born January 14, 1910 in Escalante, Utah to Criss and Mary Moosman. He married Nina Hancock.His children are: Jewel, Jay C., Cleta, Reeves, Madge, Rayola, and Sidney. He has 26 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren. Brother and sisters, LeRoy, Twila and Veda.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 8, 1993 at 12 noon in the Boulder LDS Ward Chapel. Friends may call at the ward chapel in Boulder on Sat. from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Burial will be in the Boulder Cemetery. Funeral Directors, Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, Utah.
T 5/7 N 5/7
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 16
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14