Doyle Willis Moosman, 83, of Boulder, Utah died May 5, 1993 at home.
He was born January 14, 1910 in Escalante, Utah to Criss and Mary Moosman. He married Nina Hancock.His children are: Jewel, Jay C., Cleta, Reeves, Madge, Rayola, and Sidney. He has 26 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren. Brother and sisters, LeRoy, Twila and Veda.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 8, 1993 at 12 noon in the Boulder LDS Ward Chapel. Friends may call at the ward chapel in Boulder on Sat. from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Burial will be in the Boulder Cemetery. Funeral Directors, Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, Utah.
T 5/7 N 5/7
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22