Doyle Willis Moosman, 83, of Boulder, Utah died May 5, 1993 at home.
He was born January 14, 1910 in Escalante, Utah to Criss and Mary Moosman. He married Nina Hancock.His children are: Jewel, Jay C., Cleta, Reeves, Madge, Rayola, and Sidney. He has 26 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren. Brother and sisters, LeRoy, Twila and Veda.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 8, 1993 at 12 noon in the Boulder LDS Ward Chapel. Friends may call at the ward chapel in Boulder on Sat. from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Burial will be in the Boulder Cemetery. Funeral Directors, Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, Utah.
T 5/7 N 5/7
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty to...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- Utah farmer turns alfalfa field into the...
- 1 dead in Uintah County after track hoe...
- Farmington woman tumbles 150 feet in hiking...
- Lagoon's Cannibal ride makes late but...
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in Provo
- Elderly man hit, killed while changing tire
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 96
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 60
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 40
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 28
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 18
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 13
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13