Doyle Willis Moosman, 83, of Boulder, Utah died May 5, 1993 at home.
He was born January 14, 1910 in Escalante, Utah to Criss and Mary Moosman. He married Nina Hancock.His children are: Jewel, Jay C., Cleta, Reeves, Madge, Rayola, and Sidney. He has 26 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren. Brother and sisters, LeRoy, Twila and Veda.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 8, 1993 at 12 noon in the Boulder LDS Ward Chapel. Friends may call at the ward chapel in Boulder on Sat. from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Burial will be in the Boulder Cemetery. Funeral Directors, Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, Utah.
T 5/7 N 5/7
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9