Doyle Willis Moosman, 83, of Boulder, Utah died May 5, 1993 at home.
He was born January 14, 1910 in Escalante, Utah to Criss and Mary Moosman. He married Nina Hancock.His children are: Jewel, Jay C., Cleta, Reeves, Madge, Rayola, and Sidney. He has 26 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren. Brother and sisters, LeRoy, Twila and Veda.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 8, 1993 at 12 noon in the Boulder LDS Ward Chapel. Friends may call at the ward chapel in Boulder on Sat. from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Burial will be in the Boulder Cemetery. Funeral Directors, Neal S. Magleby & Sons Mortuary, Richfield, Utah.
T 5/7 N 5/7
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Officials: Two women in Utah with Zika are...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 33
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8