Brad D. Pelo President Folio Corp. Provo
VITAL STATISTICSAge: 30
Where born: Missoula, Mont.
Family: Wife, Melody Allen; four children.
Education: Orem High School and Brigham Young University.
Primary product: Folio views.
Primary market: Personal electronic publishing.
Number of employees: 65
Annual sales or other business indicator: Multimillion-dollar sales.
First "real" job: Marriage.
Management style: Open door.
Keys to success: Never say it can't be done.
One lesson I've learned in my work: Never burn a bridge.
What I like about my line of work: Creative license.
Leisure time and hobbies: Family.
Favorite book and movie: Book: "Les Miserables"; Movie: "Henry V."
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 18
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10