Brad D. Pelo President Folio Corp. Provo
VITAL STATISTICSAge: 30
Where born: Missoula, Mont.
Family: Wife, Melody Allen; four children.
Education: Orem High School and Brigham Young University.
Primary product: Folio views.
Primary market: Personal electronic publishing.
Number of employees: 65
Annual sales or other business indicator: Multimillion-dollar sales.
First "real" job: Marriage.
Management style: Open door.
Keys to success: Never say it can't be done.
One lesson I've learned in my work: Never burn a bridge.
What I like about my line of work: Creative license.
Leisure time and hobbies: Family.
Favorite book and movie: Book: "Les Miserables"; Movie: "Henry V."
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror dropping...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah's air pollution problem: What does... 17