Brad D. Pelo President Folio Corp. Provo
VITAL STATISTICSAge: 30
Where born: Missoula, Mont.
Family: Wife, Melody Allen; four children.
Education: Orem High School and Brigham Young University.
Primary product: Folio views.
Primary market: Personal electronic publishing.
Number of employees: 65
Annual sales or other business indicator: Multimillion-dollar sales.
First "real" job: Marriage.
Management style: Open door.
Keys to success: Never say it can't be done.
One lesson I've learned in my work: Never burn a bridge.
What I like about my line of work: Creative license.
Leisure time and hobbies: Family.
Favorite book and movie: Book: "Les Miserables"; Movie: "Henry V."
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- 4-year-old boy gets new ear with aid of a 3-D...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls his...
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Multiple people ejected, at least one...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 46
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- Critics worry firing squad law will... 28
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 28
- Dramatic increase in Alzheimer's... 24
- Tea party movement still strong,... 22
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- Firing squad's return in Utah may... 14