Brad D. Pelo President Folio Corp. Provo
VITAL STATISTICSAge: 30
Where born: Missoula, Mont.
Family: Wife, Melody Allen; four children.
Education: Orem High School and Brigham Young University.
Primary product: Folio views.
Primary market: Personal electronic publishing.
Number of employees: 65
Annual sales or other business indicator: Multimillion-dollar sales.
First "real" job: Marriage.
Management style: Open door.
Keys to success: Never say it can't be done.
One lesson I've learned in my work: Never burn a bridge.
What I like about my line of work: Creative license.
Leisure time and hobbies: Family.
Favorite book and movie: Book: "Les Miserables"; Movie: "Henry V."
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 48
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- GOP primary in governor's race now... 24
- Climate change and national forests:... 22
- S.L. City Council unsure what to expect... 21
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 21
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt... 19