Brad D. Pelo President Folio Corp. Provo
VITAL STATISTICSAge: 30
Where born: Missoula, Mont.
Family: Wife, Melody Allen; four children.
Education: Orem High School and Brigham Young University.
Primary product: Folio views.
Primary market: Personal electronic publishing.
Number of employees: 65
Annual sales or other business indicator: Multimillion-dollar sales.
First "real" job: Marriage.
Management style: Open door.
Keys to success: Never say it can't be done.
One lesson I've learned in my work: Never burn a bridge.
What I like about my line of work: Creative license.
Leisure time and hobbies: Family.
Favorite book and movie: Book: "Les Miserables"; Movie: "Henry V."
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12