Wanda Lavon Hancock Christiansen, 79, passed away Sunday, March 14, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. Our beloved mother, sister, grandmother and great-grandmother returned to her Heavenly Father after a long and courageous battle with cancer.
Born March 3, 1914 in Roosevelt, Utah to Soloman Marcenia Hancock and Anne Malinda Geneva Poulsen. Married Leonard P. Munsee on October 28, 1929; later divorced. Married James Wilford Christensen on September 3, 1950. Active member of the LDS Church. Enjoyed temple work and traveling, and loved her family very much.Survived by her children and their mates, Enid Geraldine Munsee Bell of Paul, Idaho; Gary P. and Marion Munsee, Pocatello, Idaho; James and Elaine Munsee Smith, Bountiful, Utah; Phillip L. and Patricia Munsee of Murtaugh, Idaho; John and Venice Munsee Benvenuto, Lake City, Colo.; Terry and Roxie Munsee, Henderson, Nevada; Danny Ray Munsee, Salt Lake City, Utah; Dane and Debra Ann Christensen Rittmiller, Anaheim, Calif.; 23 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; and two sisters. Preceded in death by her parents; husband, James; one infant son; two grandsons; and six brothers.
Funeral services to be held at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main, on Wednesday, March 17, 1993, 1 p.m., where friends may call Tuesday evening, 7-9 p.m. and Wednesday, 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Interment: Morgan City Cemetery.
T 3/15 N 3/16
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 10