Wanda Lavon Hancock Christiansen, 79, passed away Sunday, March 14, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. Our beloved mother, sister, grandmother and great-grandmother returned to her Heavenly Father after a long and courageous battle with cancer.
Born March 3, 1914 in Roosevelt, Utah to Soloman Marcenia Hancock and Anne Malinda Geneva Poulsen. Married Leonard P. Munsee on October 28, 1929; later divorced. Married James Wilford Christensen on September 3, 1950. Active member of the LDS Church. Enjoyed temple work and traveling, and loved her family very much.Survived by her children and their mates, Enid Geraldine Munsee Bell of Paul, Idaho; Gary P. and Marion Munsee, Pocatello, Idaho; James and Elaine Munsee Smith, Bountiful, Utah; Phillip L. and Patricia Munsee of Murtaugh, Idaho; John and Venice Munsee Benvenuto, Lake City, Colo.; Terry and Roxie Munsee, Henderson, Nevada; Danny Ray Munsee, Salt Lake City, Utah; Dane and Debra Ann Christensen Rittmiller, Anaheim, Calif.; 23 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; and two sisters. Preceded in death by her parents; husband, James; one infant son; two grandsons; and six brothers.
Funeral services to be held at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main, on Wednesday, March 17, 1993, 1 p.m., where friends may call Tuesday evening, 7-9 p.m. and Wednesday, 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Interment: Morgan City Cemetery.
T 3/15 N 3/16
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14