Wanda Lavon Hancock Christiansen, 79, passed away Sunday, March 14, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. Our beloved mother, sister, grandmother and great-grandmother returned to her Heavenly Father after a long and courageous battle with cancer.
Born March 3, 1914 in Roosevelt, Utah to Soloman Marcenia Hancock and Anne Malinda Geneva Poulsen. Married Leonard P. Munsee on October 28, 1929; later divorced. Married James Wilford Christensen on September 3, 1950. Active member of the LDS Church. Enjoyed temple work and traveling, and loved her family very much.Survived by her children and their mates, Enid Geraldine Munsee Bell of Paul, Idaho; Gary P. and Marion Munsee, Pocatello, Idaho; James and Elaine Munsee Smith, Bountiful, Utah; Phillip L. and Patricia Munsee of Murtaugh, Idaho; John and Venice Munsee Benvenuto, Lake City, Colo.; Terry and Roxie Munsee, Henderson, Nevada; Danny Ray Munsee, Salt Lake City, Utah; Dane and Debra Ann Christensen Rittmiller, Anaheim, Calif.; 23 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; and two sisters. Preceded in death by her parents; husband, James; one infant son; two grandsons; and six brothers.
Funeral services to be held at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main, on Wednesday, March 17, 1993, 1 p.m., where friends may call Tuesday evening, 7-9 p.m. and Wednesday, 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Interment: Morgan City Cemetery.
T 3/15 N 3/16
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17