Wanda Lavon Hancock Christiansen, 79, passed away Sunday, March 14, 1993 in Bountiful, Utah. Our beloved mother, sister, grandmother and great-grandmother returned to her Heavenly Father after a long and courageous battle with cancer.
Born March 3, 1914 in Roosevelt, Utah to Soloman Marcenia Hancock and Anne Malinda Geneva Poulsen. Married Leonard P. Munsee on October 28, 1929; later divorced. Married James Wilford Christensen on September 3, 1950. Active member of the LDS Church. Enjoyed temple work and traveling, and loved her family very much.Survived by her children and their mates, Enid Geraldine Munsee Bell of Paul, Idaho; Gary P. and Marion Munsee, Pocatello, Idaho; James and Elaine Munsee Smith, Bountiful, Utah; Phillip L. and Patricia Munsee of Murtaugh, Idaho; John and Venice Munsee Benvenuto, Lake City, Colo.; Terry and Roxie Munsee, Henderson, Nevada; Danny Ray Munsee, Salt Lake City, Utah; Dane and Debra Ann Christensen Rittmiller, Anaheim, Calif.; 23 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; and two sisters. Preceded in death by her parents; husband, James; one infant son; two grandsons; and six brothers.
Funeral services to be held at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main, on Wednesday, March 17, 1993, 1 p.m., where friends may call Tuesday evening, 7-9 p.m. and Wednesday, 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Interment: Morgan City Cemetery.
T 3/15 N 3/16
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14