The Sandy City Council has appointed Mike Tingey to a new five-year term on the City Planning Commission. Tingey has been serving as commission chairman.
The council also named Councilman Dennis Tenney as its representative on the Planning Commission for the next six months.Councilman Ron Gee will replace Tenney as City Council vice chairman. Council Chairman John Winder was asked to continue in that position until July.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 77
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 32
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 26