The Sandy City Council has appointed Mike Tingey to a new five-year term on the City Planning Commission. Tingey has been serving as commission chairman.
The council also named Councilman Dennis Tenney as its representative on the Planning Commission for the next six months.Councilman Ron Gee will replace Tenney as City Council vice chairman. Council Chairman John Winder was asked to continue in that position until July.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11