Evelyn M. Carlson Erickson, loving wife, mother and grandmother, died November 23, 1992 at her home.
She was born May 8, 1921 in Manti, Utah to Wilford S. and Jenette Martha Mortensen Carlson. She married Howard A. (Bud) Erickson February 14, 1942 in Salina, Utah; marriage later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple. Evelyn was an active member of the LDS Church, serving in ward callings including Primary, Sunday School and Relief Society. She was the Compassionate Service Leader in her ward for many years, and enjoyed serving others. She also enjoyed quilting, gardening and making scrap books. She will be greatly missed.She is survived by her husband; children: Paul and Rochelle Erickson, Salina; Mrs. Dean (Diana Lee) Jackson, Cedar City; Mrs. Curtis (Linda) Nay, Santa Clara; Mrs. James (Ranae) Evans, Green River, Wyo.; 17 grandchildren; one great-grandchild; brothers and sisters, Glen Carlson, Orem; Rex Carlson, Edna Carlson and Carma Roberts, all of Salt Lake City.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, 11 a.m. in the Salina 2nd & 3rd Ward LDS Chapel. Friends may call at the Springer-Turner Funeral Home in Salina, Friday evening 6-8 p.m. and Saturday 9:30-10:30 a.m. prior to services.
Interment, Salina Pioneer Cemetery.
T 11/25 N 11/25
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 62
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 14
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9