Evelyn M. Carlson Erickson, loving wife, mother and grandmother, died November 23, 1992 at her home.
She was born May 8, 1921 in Manti, Utah to Wilford S. and Jenette Martha Mortensen Carlson. She married Howard A. (Bud) Erickson February 14, 1942 in Salina, Utah; marriage later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple. Evelyn was an active member of the LDS Church, serving in ward callings including Primary, Sunday School and Relief Society. She was the Compassionate Service Leader in her ward for many years, and enjoyed serving others. She also enjoyed quilting, gardening and making scrap books. She will be greatly missed.She is survived by her husband; children: Paul and Rochelle Erickson, Salina; Mrs. Dean (Diana Lee) Jackson, Cedar City; Mrs. Curtis (Linda) Nay, Santa Clara; Mrs. James (Ranae) Evans, Green River, Wyo.; 17 grandchildren; one great-grandchild; brothers and sisters, Glen Carlson, Orem; Rex Carlson, Edna Carlson and Carma Roberts, all of Salt Lake City.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, 11 a.m. in the Salina 2nd & 3rd Ward LDS Chapel. Friends may call at the Springer-Turner Funeral Home in Salina, Friday evening 6-8 p.m. and Saturday 9:30-10:30 a.m. prior to services.
Interment, Salina Pioneer Cemetery.
T 11/25 N 11/25
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 94
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 13