Evelyn M. Carlson Erickson, loving wife, mother and grandmother, died November 23, 1992 at her home.
She was born May 8, 1921 in Manti, Utah to Wilford S. and Jenette Martha Mortensen Carlson. She married Howard A. (Bud) Erickson February 14, 1942 in Salina, Utah; marriage later solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple. Evelyn was an active member of the LDS Church, serving in ward callings including Primary, Sunday School and Relief Society. She was the Compassionate Service Leader in her ward for many years, and enjoyed serving others. She also enjoyed quilting, gardening and making scrap books. She will be greatly missed.She is survived by her husband; children: Paul and Rochelle Erickson, Salina; Mrs. Dean (Diana Lee) Jackson, Cedar City; Mrs. Curtis (Linda) Nay, Santa Clara; Mrs. James (Ranae) Evans, Green River, Wyo.; 17 grandchildren; one great-grandchild; brothers and sisters, Glen Carlson, Orem; Rex Carlson, Edna Carlson and Carma Roberts, all of Salt Lake City.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, 11 a.m. in the Salina 2nd & 3rd Ward LDS Chapel. Friends may call at the Springer-Turner Funeral Home in Salina, Friday evening 6-8 p.m. and Saturday 9:30-10:30 a.m. prior to services.
Interment, Salina Pioneer Cemetery.
T 11/25 N 11/25
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 15
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 12
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9