Sinead O'Connor keeps getting bad press, this time in the form of a steamroller that crushed a collection of the Irish singer's music Wednesday in New York as a crowd cheered.
The music mangling was arranged by the watchdog National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which said the more than 200 smashed albums, cassettes and CDs were sent in by people angered by O'Connor's tearing up a picture of the pope.A spokesman for O'Connor said the protest reminded her of book burning.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26