Sinead O'Connor keeps getting bad press, this time in the form of a steamroller that crushed a collection of the Irish singer's music Wednesday in New York as a crowd cheered.
The music mangling was arranged by the watchdog National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which said the more than 200 smashed albums, cassettes and CDs were sent in by people angered by O'Connor's tearing up a picture of the pope.A spokesman for O'Connor said the protest reminded her of book burning.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14