The Portland Trail Blazers signed restricted free agent Mario Elie of Golden State to an offer sheet, giving the Warriors 15 days to match the offer. Terms of the offer were not disclosed. The 6-foot-5 guard averaged 7.8 points in 79 games last season.
- 1 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 2 The spirit of the season: going above and beyond
- 3 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 'Princess Academy' musical to debut at South Jordan's Kensington Theatre
- 111 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 77 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 69 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 68 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 63 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 62 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 51 Utah finishes fast to outlast Utah Valley, 87-80
- 50 With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?