The Portland Trail Blazers signed restricted free agent Mario Elie of Golden State to an offer sheet, giving the Warriors 15 days to match the offer. Terms of the offer were not disclosed. The 6-foot-5 guard averaged 7.8 points in 79 games last season.
- 1 Prosecutors could rest Swallow case Wednesday without crucial witness
- 2 Jury finds South Salt Lake man guilty of murdering girlfriend's friend
- 3 Utah blogger's cleaning tip gets some international attention
- 4 Montana police praise off-duty Utah officer who they say stopped robbery at pharmacy
- 5 Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- 78 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 59 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 56 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 55 Trump's promise to bring back manufacturing jobs seems like a false dream
- 47 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?
- 44 Inside the newsroom: Making media the enemy is dangerous
- 43 Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military
- 42 Chaffetz: President 'absolutely' wants to take action on Bears Ears