The Portland Trail Blazers signed restricted free agent Mario Elie of Golden State to an offer sheet, giving the Warriors 15 days to match the offer. Terms of the offer were not disclosed. The 6-foot-5 guard averaged 7.8 points in 79 games last season.
- 1 A family story: UVU President Matt Holland staying true to his roots
- 2 Work to repair S.R. 12 in Bryce Canyon in full swing
- 3 New research could help detect tissue damage
- 4 Singing and supping: Students treated pasta, meatballs and opera
- 5 Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- 87 Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia
- 84 University of Utah to study possibility of expanding Rice-Eccles Stadium
- 70 Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- 48 Trump rolls back Clean Power Plan, coal moratorium
- 46 Richard Davis: Can the nation afford to wait for the education of Donald Trump?
- 44 Trump attacks conservative lawmakers over health bill
- 44 My view: GOP Obamacare ‘replacement’ offered wealthy tax cuts, not worker health care
- 37 Sen. Mike Lee: Don't give up on health care