The Portland Trail Blazers signed restricted free agent Mario Elie of Golden State to an offer sheet, giving the Warriors 15 days to match the offer. Terms of the offer were not disclosed. The 6-foot-5 guard averaged 7.8 points in 79 games last season.
- 1 What to expect from the top 7 awards at the 2017 Oscars (+quiz)
- 2 Defense attorney, FBI agent go toe-to-toe in John Swallow trial
- 3 Students present resolution to protect undocumented classmates
- 4 Bill to raise state income taxes on big earners fails to advance
- 5 Three killed in rollover crash near Green River
- 86 Inside the newsroom: Making media the enemy is dangerous
- 79 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 60 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 56 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 51 BYU basketball: Cougars do 'something special,' shock No. 1 Gonzaga
- 43 Lawmaker revives concealed carry bill, leaving critics 'dismayed'
- 42 BYU basketball: Cougars upset previously undefeated, No. 1 Gonzaga
- 38 In our opinion: While Utah did itself no favors, Outdoor Retailer did not negotiate in good faith