The Army Reserve's 146th Transportation Company in Ogden has been ordered to active duty effective June 16, the 96th Army Reserve Headquarters says.
The 146th, based at Borgstrom Hall, will be commanded by Capt. Theresa Adams, formerly personnel officer of the 162nd Support Group at Fort Douglas Reserve Center in Salt Lake City.The unit's primary mission will be the loading and unloading of ships, trains, planes and other transport.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12