Duke guard Bobby Hurley was arrested Tuesday morning and faces charges of driving while impaired, police said.
Hurley, a junior who this season led the Blue Devils to their second straight NCAA championship, was among several drivers stopped in a routine license check, a Durham police spokesman said. Hurley was given a breathalyzer test and the spokesman said he registered a blood-alcohol level just above the state limit. No additional details were available.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8