Duke guard Bobby Hurley was arrested Tuesday morning and faces charges of driving while impaired, police said.
Hurley, a junior who this season led the Blue Devils to their second straight NCAA championship, was among several drivers stopped in a routine license check, a Durham police spokesman said. Hurley was given a breathalyzer test and the spokesman said he registered a blood-alcohol level just above the state limit. No additional details were available.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11