Duke guard Bobby Hurley was arrested Tuesday morning and faces charges of driving while impaired, police said.
Hurley, a junior who this season led the Blue Devils to their second straight NCAA championship, was among several drivers stopped in a routine license check, a Durham police spokesman said. Hurley was given a breathalyzer test and the spokesman said he registered a blood-alcohol level just above the state limit. No additional details were available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14