Grant Teaff, Baylor's football coach for 20 years, was named athletic director on Monday and will step down as coach after the 1992 season, ending the second-longest run at the same school among active coaches. Teaff takes over the athletic director duties on May 31, when Bill Menefee officially retires.
- 1 Do you recognize any of these 2017 Sterling Scholar candidates?
- 2 Jail time suspended for man who threatened 'rampage' at hospital
- 3 Utah Opera's 40th anniversary season to honor past, look to future
- 4 Jay Evensen: Should Utah end the guessing game for drinkers?
- 5 What the new Pew study says about attitudes toward Mormons
- 141 Monumental decision: Outdoor Retailer show leaving Salt Lake after meeting with governor over Bears Ears
- 103 11 locals invited to 2017 NFL Scouting Combine
- 76 Chaffetz calling for investigation of 'mishandling' of classified information in reporting on Trump
- 65 Utah, LDS Church join 'friend of court' briefs in transgender bathroom case
- 51 Trump raps 'criminal' leaks, 'dishonest' media, 'bad' judges
- 47 New GOP package would put sales tax on food, phase out income tax exemptions
- 43 Utah GOP chairman advises congressional delegation avoid holding town halls
- 42 DHS weighed National Guard for immigration roundups in Utah, 10 other states