Grant Teaff, Baylor's football coach for 20 years, was named athletic director on Monday and will step down as coach after the 1992 season, ending the second-longest run at the same school among active coaches. Teaff takes over the athletic director duties on May 31, when Bill Menefee officially retires.
- 74 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 66 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 62 Trump's claims of voter fraud 'dangerous' and erode confidence, Lt. Gov. Cox says
- 62 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 61 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 54 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 47 Trump tweets that millions voted illegally