Steve Hart has been named vice president of market development for SkyWest Delta Connection. He has worked in travel and aviation since 1982 and has worked for SkyWest since 1986. James Boyd was named vice president of customer service for SkyWest Delta Connection. He started his airline career with SunAire in 1981 and became part of SkyWest Airlines in 1984. Scott Lerew has been hired by HealthWorks as a client services representative. He was formerly manager of clinical and occupational health services for a clinic in San Antonio, Texas. Kym McClelland was hired by the commercial division of Chapman-Richards & Associates. She has worked in the industry since 1979. Dennis McCormack has been named director of sales for KCPX. He was formerly a regional sales manager for Win Communications in Anaheim, Calif. Mark Moushegian has joined Scopes-Garcia-Carlisle Advertising as a production artist. He was formerly employed by BUSE Advertising in Phoenix, Ariz.
- 1 'Matilda the Musical' brings Roald Dahl's children's tale to S.L.'s Eccles Theater
- 2 'Mary Poppins' to 'step in time' onto CenterPoint Legacy Theatre stage
- 3 Woman involved in fatal head-on crash delivers healthy daughter; friends mourn 2 students killed
- 4 All Daggett County Jail inmates moved out after "allegations of misconduct" by employees
- 5 87-year-old St. George man who was lost in Arizona dies a day after being rescued
- 93 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 88 Utahns gather for Not My President's Day rally
- 59 MormonLeaks in the Age of Transparency
- 55 Swedes scratch heads at Trump's suggestion of major incident
- 48 Morning links: BYU vs. Wisconsin called 'intriguing'; CBS Sports' ranks 50 greatest basketball players; Jimmer's next move?
- 46 Trump rallies supporters, tears into 'dishonest media'
- 44 BYU basketball: No. 22 Saint Mary's crushes 'frustrated' Cougars
- 40 Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military