Steve Hart has been named vice president of market development for SkyWest Delta Connection. He has worked in travel and aviation since 1982 and has worked for SkyWest since 1986. James Boyd was named vice president of customer service for SkyWest Delta Connection. He started his airline career with SunAire in 1981 and became part of SkyWest Airlines in 1984. Scott Lerew has been hired by HealthWorks as a client services representative. He was formerly manager of clinical and occupational health services for a clinic in San Antonio, Texas. Kym McClelland was hired by the commercial division of Chapman-Richards & Associates. She has worked in the industry since 1979. Dennis McCormack has been named director of sales for KCPX. He was formerly a regional sales manager for Win Communications in Anaheim, Calif. Mark Moushegian has joined Scopes-Garcia-Carlisle Advertising as a production artist. He was formerly employed by BUSE Advertising in Phoenix, Ariz.
- 1 A family story: UVU President Matt Holland staying true to his roots
- 2 Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- 3 Chemistry demonstrations are a real gas
- 4 Starting in kindergarten, Park City schoolchildren learn computer coding under unique initiative
- 5 Photos: Rain doesn't dampen the fun on Lagoon's opening day
- 100 Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia
- 85 University of Utah to study possibility of expanding Rice-Eccles Stadium
- 67 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- 59 Richard Davis: Can the nation afford to wait for the education of Donald Trump?
- 55 Does believing in God make you a better American?
- 55 Sen. Mike Lee: Don't give up on health care
- 53 Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- 51 Trump rolls back Clean Power Plan, coal moratorium