A celebrity stalker repeatedly jailed for targeting singer Anne Murray over two decades has vowed to ask the Canadian Supreme Court for help.
Farmer Robert Kieling, 55, wants the judges to lift lower court rulings prohibiting him from contacting the Toronto-based singer.Kieling, described as seemingly intelligent and normal aside from his obsession with Murray, suffers from a delusion that the pair has had a longtime secret affair.
Earlier this week, an appeals court in his home province of Saskatchewan refused to overturn his earlier convictions or lift the prohibitions.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18