A celebrity stalker repeatedly jailed for targeting singer Anne Murray over two decades has vowed to ask the Canadian Supreme Court for help.
Farmer Robert Kieling, 55, wants the judges to lift lower court rulings prohibiting him from contacting the Toronto-based singer.Kieling, described as seemingly intelligent and normal aside from his obsession with Murray, suffers from a delusion that the pair has had a longtime secret affair.
Earlier this week, an appeals court in his home province of Saskatchewan refused to overturn his earlier convictions or lift the prohibitions.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18