A celebrity stalker repeatedly jailed for targeting singer Anne Murray over two decades has vowed to ask the Canadian Supreme Court for help.
Farmer Robert Kieling, 55, wants the judges to lift lower court rulings prohibiting him from contacting the Toronto-based singer.Kieling, described as seemingly intelligent and normal aside from his obsession with Murray, suffers from a delusion that the pair has had a longtime secret affair.
Earlier this week, an appeals court in his home province of Saskatchewan refused to overturn his earlier convictions or lift the prohibitions.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 54
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22