A celebrity stalker repeatedly jailed for targeting singer Anne Murray over two decades has vowed to ask the Canadian Supreme Court for help.
Farmer Robert Kieling, 55, wants the judges to lift lower court rulings prohibiting him from contacting the Toronto-based singer.Kieling, described as seemingly intelligent and normal aside from his obsession with Murray, suffers from a delusion that the pair has had a longtime secret affair.
Earlier this week, an appeals court in his home province of Saskatchewan refused to overturn his earlier convictions or lift the prohibitions.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12