Jim Holland of Norwich, Vt., captured his fourth national ski jumping title Sunday with 248 points on jumps of 116 and 122 meters on the large hill.
- 1 As Legislature tackles teen suicide, what experts would like to see
- 2 Orchestra of Southern Utah Celebrates MLK Day with instrument drive
- 3 Religious freedom advocates are divided over how to address LGBT rights
- 4 A.M. notes: Sundance films filmed in Utah, Senate makes move on Obamacare, Charges to LA, viral video of a ... paved road?
- 5 Utahns stream this Netflix show more than any other
- 80 Religious freedom advocates are divided over how to address LGBT rights
- 72 Mormon apostles, major Utah figures to attend Trump inauguration
- 70 Comcast refuses to air attack ads that 'demean' LDS Church
- 69 My view: Mormons should stop judging President-elect Trump
- 61 Chaffetz criticized for going after federal ethics official who spoke out against Trump
- 53 Biskupski says she wasn't aware of Sugar House site's $7 million price
- 51 A critical response to the Deseret News from MormonLeaks
- 49 Trump unleashes Twitter attack against civil rights legend