Jim Holland of Norwich, Vt., captured his fourth national ski jumping title Sunday with 248 points on jumps of 116 and 122 meters on the large hill.
- 1 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 2 The spirit of the season: going above and beyond
- 3 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 'Princess Academy' musical to debut at South Jordan's Kensington Theatre
- 115 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 77 Governor announces deal with Amazon.com to collect sales tax on Utah purchases
- 69 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 68 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 65 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 63 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 53 Utah finishes fast to outlast Utah Valley, 87-80
- 51 Letter: To President Obama