Norma Ethel Hanson, age 80, died January 18, 1992 in Ogden.
She was born December 8, 1911 in EauClaire County, Wisconsin, daughter of Ole Ellart and Evaline Markham Olson. She married Jalmer Hanson July 3, 1929 in Winona, Minnesota; their marriage was later sealed in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple in 1947. She has lived in Ogden the past 43 years. She tended children in her home. Member of the LDS Ogden 13Th Ward, where she taught Primary and was a member of the Relief Society, and was active in other church activities.Survived by her husband, Ogden; three sons and two daughters, Marvin Hanson, Bountiful; Steven Hanson, VanCouver, Wash.; Terry Hanson, Kernersville, N.C.; Mrs. Stanley (Lois)
Hufstetler, North Ogden; Deanna Atkinson, Murray; 25 grandchildren; 47 great-grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters, Franklin Olson, Kanosha, Wis.; Mayard Ames; Marlene Sly, both EauClaire, Wis.; and Arlys Jermstad, Kanosha, Wis.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, 1:00 p.m., in the Larkin Mortuary Chapel, 496 24th Street, Ogden. Friends may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday, from 12 noon, to 12:45 p.m. Interment will be in the Memorial Gardens of the Wasatch.
T 1/20 N 1/20
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12