Norma Ethel Hanson, age 80, died January 18, 1992 in Ogden.
She was born December 8, 1911 in EauClaire County, Wisconsin, daughter of Ole Ellart and Evaline Markham Olson. She married Jalmer Hanson July 3, 1929 in Winona, Minnesota; their marriage was later sealed in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple in 1947. She has lived in Ogden the past 43 years. She tended children in her home. Member of the LDS Ogden 13Th Ward, where she taught Primary and was a member of the Relief Society, and was active in other church activities.Survived by her husband, Ogden; three sons and two daughters, Marvin Hanson, Bountiful; Steven Hanson, VanCouver, Wash.; Terry Hanson, Kernersville, N.C.; Mrs. Stanley (Lois)
Hufstetler, North Ogden; Deanna Atkinson, Murray; 25 grandchildren; 47 great-grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters, Franklin Olson, Kanosha, Wis.; Mayard Ames; Marlene Sly, both EauClaire, Wis.; and Arlys Jermstad, Kanosha, Wis.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, 1:00 p.m., in the Larkin Mortuary Chapel, 496 24th Street, Ogden. Friends may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday, from 12 noon, to 12:45 p.m. Interment will be in the Memorial Gardens of the Wasatch.
T 1/20 N 1/20
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 24
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14