Norma Ethel Hanson, age 80, died January 18, 1992 in Ogden.
She was born December 8, 1911 in EauClaire County, Wisconsin, daughter of Ole Ellart and Evaline Markham Olson. She married Jalmer Hanson July 3, 1929 in Winona, Minnesota; their marriage was later sealed in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple in 1947. She has lived in Ogden the past 43 years. She tended children in her home. Member of the LDS Ogden 13Th Ward, where she taught Primary and was a member of the Relief Society, and was active in other church activities.Survived by her husband, Ogden; three sons and two daughters, Marvin Hanson, Bountiful; Steven Hanson, VanCouver, Wash.; Terry Hanson, Kernersville, N.C.; Mrs. Stanley (Lois)
Hufstetler, North Ogden; Deanna Atkinson, Murray; 25 grandchildren; 47 great-grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters, Franklin Olson, Kanosha, Wis.; Mayard Ames; Marlene Sly, both EauClaire, Wis.; and Arlys Jermstad, Kanosha, Wis.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, 1:00 p.m., in the Larkin Mortuary Chapel, 496 24th Street, Ogden. Friends may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday, from 12 noon, to 12:45 p.m. Interment will be in the Memorial Gardens of the Wasatch.
T 1/20 N 1/20
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 25
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9