Norma Ethel Hanson, age 80, died January 18, 1992 in Ogden.
She was born December 8, 1911 in EauClaire County, Wisconsin, daughter of Ole Ellart and Evaline Markham Olson. She married Jalmer Hanson July 3, 1929 in Winona, Minnesota; their marriage was later sealed in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple in 1947. She has lived in Ogden the past 43 years. She tended children in her home. Member of the LDS Ogden 13Th Ward, where she taught Primary and was a member of the Relief Society, and was active in other church activities.Survived by her husband, Ogden; three sons and two daughters, Marvin Hanson, Bountiful; Steven Hanson, VanCouver, Wash.; Terry Hanson, Kernersville, N.C.; Mrs. Stanley (Lois)
Hufstetler, North Ogden; Deanna Atkinson, Murray; 25 grandchildren; 47 great-grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters, Franklin Olson, Kanosha, Wis.; Mayard Ames; Marlene Sly, both EauClaire, Wis.; and Arlys Jermstad, Kanosha, Wis.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, 1:00 p.m., in the Larkin Mortuary Chapel, 496 24th Street, Ogden. Friends may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday, from 12 noon, to 12:45 p.m. Interment will be in the Memorial Gardens of the Wasatch.
T 1/20 N 1/20
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10