Norma Ethel Hanson, age 80, died January 18, 1992 in Ogden.
She was born December 8, 1911 in EauClaire County, Wisconsin, daughter of Ole Ellart and Evaline Markham Olson. She married Jalmer Hanson July 3, 1929 in Winona, Minnesota; their marriage was later sealed in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple in 1947. She has lived in Ogden the past 43 years. She tended children in her home. Member of the LDS Ogden 13Th Ward, where she taught Primary and was a member of the Relief Society, and was active in other church activities.Survived by her husband, Ogden; three sons and two daughters, Marvin Hanson, Bountiful; Steven Hanson, VanCouver, Wash.; Terry Hanson, Kernersville, N.C.; Mrs. Stanley (Lois)
Hufstetler, North Ogden; Deanna Atkinson, Murray; 25 grandchildren; 47 great-grandchildren; two brothers and two sisters, Franklin Olson, Kanosha, Wis.; Mayard Ames; Marlene Sly, both EauClaire, Wis.; and Arlys Jermstad, Kanosha, Wis.
Funeral services will be held Wednesday, 1:00 p.m., in the Larkin Mortuary Chapel, 496 24th Street, Ogden. Friends may call Tuesday evening from 6-8 p.m. and Wednesday, from 12 noon, to 12:45 p.m. Interment will be in the Memorial Gardens of the Wasatch.
T 1/20 N 1/20
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15