Mary Ann Molitor, age 74, died November 25, 1991 in Salt Lake City.
She was born August 19, 1917 in Auburn, Indiana to Charles and Sarah Houston Krise. Married Harold O. Molitor July 2, 1938 in Auburn, Indiana. Graduated from the University of Indiana. She was a member Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Indiana. Served as president of Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni of the University of Utah. Served many years on the board of Neighborhood House and other volunteer organizations.Survived by her husband, Salt Lake City; one son, Hal, Houston, Texas; one daughter, Shirley
Bowen, Sandy; two grandsons, Paul P. Mayo, and David D. Mayo; also survived by a brother Thomas Krise, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated Sat., 10:30 a.m. at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 1975 So. 2300 East. Friends may call Fri., 6:30-7:30 p.m.
at Neil O'Donnell's & Sons Mortuary, 372 East
T 11/27 N 11/29
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17