Mary Ann Molitor, age 74, died November 25, 1991 in Salt Lake City.
She was born August 19, 1917 in Auburn, Indiana to Charles and Sarah Houston Krise. Married Harold O. Molitor July 2, 1938 in Auburn, Indiana. Graduated from the University of Indiana. She was a member Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Indiana. Served as president of Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni of the University of Utah. Served many years on the board of Neighborhood House and other volunteer organizations.Survived by her husband, Salt Lake City; one son, Hal, Houston, Texas; one daughter, Shirley
Bowen, Sandy; two grandsons, Paul P. Mayo, and David D. Mayo; also survived by a brother Thomas Krise, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated Sat., 10:30 a.m. at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 1975 So. 2300 East. Friends may call Fri., 6:30-7:30 p.m.
at Neil O'Donnell's & Sons Mortuary, 372 East
T 11/27 N 11/29
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 47
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7