Mary Ann Molitor, age 74, died November 25, 1991 in Salt Lake City.
She was born August 19, 1917 in Auburn, Indiana to Charles and Sarah Houston Krise. Married Harold O. Molitor July 2, 1938 in Auburn, Indiana. Graduated from the University of Indiana. She was a member Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Indiana. Served as president of Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni of the University of Utah. Served many years on the board of Neighborhood House and other volunteer organizations.Survived by her husband, Salt Lake City; one son, Hal, Houston, Texas; one daughter, Shirley
Bowen, Sandy; two grandsons, Paul P. Mayo, and David D. Mayo; also survived by a brother Thomas Krise, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated Sat., 10:30 a.m. at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 1975 So. 2300 East. Friends may call Fri., 6:30-7:30 p.m.
at Neil O'Donnell's & Sons Mortuary, 372 East
T 11/27 N 11/29
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11