Mary Ann Molitor, age 74, died November 25, 1991 in Salt Lake City.
She was born August 19, 1917 in Auburn, Indiana to Charles and Sarah Houston Krise. Married Harold O. Molitor July 2, 1938 in Auburn, Indiana. Graduated from the University of Indiana. She was a member Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority at the University of Indiana. Served as president of Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni of the University of Utah. Served many years on the board of Neighborhood House and other volunteer organizations.Survived by her husband, Salt Lake City; one son, Hal, Houston, Texas; one daughter, Shirley
Bowen, Sandy; two grandsons, Paul P. Mayo, and David D. Mayo; also survived by a brother Thomas Krise, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Funeral Mass will be celebrated Sat., 10:30 a.m. at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 1975 So. 2300 East. Friends may call Fri., 6:30-7:30 p.m.
at Neil O'Donnell's & Sons Mortuary, 372 East
T 11/27 N 11/29
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12