Two Salt Lake women were hospitalized and three others injured in a two-car accident Monday afternoon at 40th West and 21st South.
Carol Lowe, 53, and Gailene Leavitt, 31, were listed in serious condition late Monday night at LDS Hospital. Lowe was admitted with pulmonary contusions and fractured ribs. Leavitt was admitted with head injuries and a fractured pelvis, according to a nursing supervisor.Passengers Sherylynn Lowe, 33, and 7-year-old Anissa Darling of Magna were treated and released from LDS Hospital. A passenger in the other car, Joy Phillips, 43, of Logan, was treated and released from Pioneer Valley Hospital, according to nursing supervisors.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18