Two Salt Lake women were hospitalized and three others injured in a two-car accident Monday afternoon at 40th West and 21st South.
Carol Lowe, 53, and Gailene Leavitt, 31, were listed in serious condition late Monday night at LDS Hospital. Lowe was admitted with pulmonary contusions and fractured ribs. Leavitt was admitted with head injuries and a fractured pelvis, according to a nursing supervisor.Passengers Sherylynn Lowe, 33, and 7-year-old Anissa Darling of Magna were treated and released from LDS Hospital. A passenger in the other car, Joy Phillips, 43, of Logan, was treated and released from Pioneer Valley Hospital, according to nursing supervisors.
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 10