Two Salt Lake women were hospitalized and three others injured in a two-car accident Monday afternoon at 40th West and 21st South.
Carol Lowe, 53, and Gailene Leavitt, 31, were listed in serious condition late Monday night at LDS Hospital. Lowe was admitted with pulmonary contusions and fractured ribs. Leavitt was admitted with head injuries and a fractured pelvis, according to a nursing supervisor.Passengers Sherylynn Lowe, 33, and 7-year-old Anissa Darling of Magna were treated and released from LDS Hospital. A passenger in the other car, Joy Phillips, 43, of Logan, was treated and released from Pioneer Valley Hospital, according to nursing supervisors.
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 99
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 53
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 34
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 27
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24