Seagull Book & Tape has reopened its Bountiful store at 506 S. Main Street.
The store had been located at 273 W. 500 South for the past 21/2 years but the new location is larger, has more parking spaces and has greater visibility.The store sells books, tapes, compact discs, videos, computerized software and other related items. In addition to LDS items, the store also sells traditional titles including self-improvement books, fiction, children's books, cartoons and other videos.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- About Utah: Pedal power at the market
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11