Seagull Book & Tape has reopened its Bountiful store at 506 S. Main Street.
The store had been located at 273 W. 500 South for the past 21/2 years but the new location is larger, has more parking spaces and has greater visibility.The store sells books, tapes, compact discs, videos, computerized software and other related items. In addition to LDS items, the store also sells traditional titles including self-improvement books, fiction, children's books, cartoons and other videos.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 24
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 24
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 20