Seagull Book & Tape has reopened its Bountiful store at 506 S. Main Street.
The store had been located at 273 W. 500 South for the past 21/2 years but the new location is larger, has more parking spaces and has greater visibility.The store sells books, tapes, compact discs, videos, computerized software and other related items. In addition to LDS items, the store also sells traditional titles including self-improvement books, fiction, children's books, cartoons and other videos.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17