Eli Christian Puttuck, age 19, died August 4, 1991, Sandy, Utah, from injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
Born June 2, 1972, in Salt Lake City. He loved life and especially enjoyed snowboarding.Survived by his father, Gary Puttuck; a sister, Amanda Puttuck; his mother and step-father; grandparents: Fred and Ellen Puttuck, Wallace and Margaret Lethenstrom and Paul and
Memorial Vigil services will be held Wednesday evening, August 7, 7 p.m., at the St. Vincent Catholic Church, 1375 East Spring Lane (5000 South). Funeral directors, Larkin Mortuary.
The family suggest contributions be made to Green Peace, in care of Amanda Puttuck, 2997 Dimple Dell Lane, Sandy, Utah 84092.
T 8/6 N3 8/6
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Residents of six apartments displaced in Salt...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 28
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21