An Army officer severely burned in last month's air show disaster at Ramstein Air Base in West Germany died at Brooke Army Medical Center, a hospital spokesman said.
1st Lt. Kim Strader, 35, of Salt Lake City, died at 3 a.m. Saturday in the burn unit at Brooke, where he was being treated for second- and third-degree burns, a hospital spokesman said Monday.The spokesman said he did not know the exact cause of death or where Strader's body was sent for funeral arrangements.
Strader was among seven people transported to the burn unit Aug. 31. The others have survived.
More than 50 people were killed and at least 150 injured when an Italian Air Force plane crashed into spectators at the air show Aug. 27.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 46
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 43
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9