An Army officer severely burned in last month's air show disaster at Ramstein Air Base in West Germany died at Brooke Army Medical Center, a hospital spokesman said.
1st Lt. Kim Strader, 35, of Salt Lake City, died at 3 a.m. Saturday in the burn unit at Brooke, where he was being treated for second- and third-degree burns, a hospital spokesman said Monday.The spokesman said he did not know the exact cause of death or where Strader's body was sent for funeral arrangements.
Strader was among seven people transported to the burn unit Aug. 31. The others have survived.
More than 50 people were killed and at least 150 injured when an Italian Air Force plane crashed into spectators at the air show Aug. 27.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Polygamous women dressed as ninjas... 11