An Army officer severely burned in last month's air show disaster at Ramstein Air Base in West Germany died at Brooke Army Medical Center, a hospital spokesman said.
1st Lt. Kim Strader, 35, of Salt Lake City, died at 3 a.m. Saturday in the burn unit at Brooke, where he was being treated for second- and third-degree burns, a hospital spokesman said Monday.The spokesman said he did not know the exact cause of death or where Strader's body was sent for funeral arrangements.
Strader was among seven people transported to the burn unit Aug. 31. The others have survived.
More than 50 people were killed and at least 150 injured when an Italian Air Force plane crashed into spectators at the air show Aug. 27.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9
- A.G. Sean Reyes took donation from... 8