Rob" Robert "Weasel" Raymond Hartman, age 23, died July 21, 1991 in Salt Lake City, Utah as a result of a motorcycle accident.
He was born December 12, 1967 in Fullerton, California, son of Maurice Gale and Helene Patricia Jones Hartman. He married Bridget Fifield, January 12, 1990 in Farmington, Utah. Rob as a very creative artist. He loved his Harley-Davidson bike. He graduated from Bountiful High School in 1986. He was a gentle, compassionate soul with a wide spectrum of friends who loved him and who will miss him.He is survived by his wife, Bridget and their unborn child; parents, Bountiful; grandfather Paul Grevencamp, Spring Valley, California; brother, Donald Urbin, Tooele; sister Karen Gerwig, Burbank, California; uncles Dean Jones, El Cajon, California; and Michael Jones San Francisco, California.
Funeral Services will be held Thursday, July 25, 1991, 2 p.m. in the Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary Chapel, 295 North Main, where friends may call Wednesday evening from 7-9 p.m. and on Thursday one hour prior to the services. Interment,
Bountiful City Cemetery.
T 7/23 N3 7/23
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Navajo man pleads guilty to killing another...
- Girls Go Digital: Summer camps for young...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 31
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14