Rob" Robert "Weasel" Raymond Hartman, age 23, died July 21, 1991 in Salt Lake City, Utah as a result of a motorcycle accident.
He was born December 12, 1967 in Fullerton, California, son of Maurice Gale and Helene Patricia Jones Hartman. He married Bridget Fifield, January 12, 1990 in Farmington, Utah. Rob as a very creative artist. He loved his Harley-Davidson bike. He graduated from Bountiful High School in 1986. He was a gentle, compassionate soul with a wide spectrum of friends who loved him and who will miss him.He is survived by his wife, Bridget and their unborn child; parents, Bountiful; grandfather Paul Grevencamp, Spring Valley, California; brother, Donald Urbin, Tooele; sister Karen Gerwig, Burbank, California; uncles Dean Jones, El Cajon, California; and Michael Jones San Francisco, California.
Funeral Services will be held Thursday, July 25, 1991, 2 p.m. in the Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary Chapel, 295 North Main, where friends may call Wednesday evening from 7-9 p.m. and on Thursday one hour prior to the services. Interment,
Bountiful City Cemetery.
T 7/23 N3 7/23
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8