Rob" Robert "Weasel" Raymond Hartman, age 23, died July 21, 1991 in Salt Lake City, Utah as a result of a motorcycle accident.
He was born December 12, 1967 in Fullerton, California, son of Maurice Gale and Helene Patricia Jones Hartman. He married Bridget Fifield, January 12, 1990 in Farmington, Utah. Rob as a very creative artist. He loved his Harley-Davidson bike. He graduated from Bountiful High School in 1986. He was a gentle, compassionate soul with a wide spectrum of friends who loved him and who will miss him.He is survived by his wife, Bridget and their unborn child; parents, Bountiful; grandfather Paul Grevencamp, Spring Valley, California; brother, Donald Urbin, Tooele; sister Karen Gerwig, Burbank, California; uncles Dean Jones, El Cajon, California; and Michael Jones San Francisco, California.
Funeral Services will be held Thursday, July 25, 1991, 2 p.m. in the Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary Chapel, 295 North Main, where friends may call Wednesday evening from 7-9 p.m. and on Thursday one hour prior to the services. Interment,
Bountiful City Cemetery.
T 7/23 N3 7/23
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13