Rob" Robert "Weasel" Raymond Hartman, age 23, died July 21, 1991 in Salt Lake City, Utah as a result of a motorcycle accident.
He was born December 12, 1967 in Fullerton, California, son of Maurice Gale and Helene Patricia Jones Hartman. He married Bridget Fifield, January 12, 1990 in Farmington, Utah. Rob as a very creative artist. He loved his Harley-Davidson bike. He graduated from Bountiful High School in 1986. He was a gentle, compassionate soul with a wide spectrum of friends who loved him and who will miss him.He is survived by his wife, Bridget and their unborn child; parents, Bountiful; grandfather Paul Grevencamp, Spring Valley, California; brother, Donald Urbin, Tooele; sister Karen Gerwig, Burbank, California; uncles Dean Jones, El Cajon, California; and Michael Jones San Francisco, California.
Funeral Services will be held Thursday, July 25, 1991, 2 p.m. in the Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary Chapel, 295 North Main, where friends may call Wednesday evening from 7-9 p.m. and on Thursday one hour prior to the services. Interment,
Bountiful City Cemetery.
T 7/23 N3 7/23
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13