Raquel Welch stole the show at the wedding of her son, Damon.
"Hurry, I'm late already," she told photographers waiting outside the London church this week. Welch made her entrance 10 minutes late, dressed in black and white.Damon Welch, 31, and wife Rebecca, 26, eloped last year in Los Angeles. They had a formal ceremony to bless their 14-month-old marriage and to please their parents.
"I cried all the time into my gloves," said the 50-year-old actress. "I thought the bride looked ravishing."
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14