James Alexander Johnson, age 79, passed away May 24, 1991, in Bountiful, Utah.
He was born May 24, 1912 in Salt Lake City, to Lars Peter and Louise Egger Johnson. He married Deseret Gedge June 29, 1934 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He work for the Newspaper Agency for thirty years. He was in the Seventies Quorum and served as Bishop of the Redwood Ward and on the Stake High Council of the North Jordan Stake. Honorably discharged from the Army Air Corp.Survived by two sons, David A., Bountiful; Michael H., Ogden; 12 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a daughter, Nancy Ann Hill, in 1981, and his wife in 1979.
Graveside services will be held Tuesday, May 28, 1991 at 11:00 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Cemetery. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Tuesday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
T 5/26 N3 5/26
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 94
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 13