James Alexander Johnson, age 79, passed away May 24, 1991, in Bountiful, Utah.
He was born May 24, 1912 in Salt Lake City, to Lars Peter and Louise Egger Johnson. He married Deseret Gedge June 29, 1934 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He work for the Newspaper Agency for thirty years. He was in the Seventies Quorum and served as Bishop of the Redwood Ward and on the Stake High Council of the North Jordan Stake. Honorably discharged from the Army Air Corp.Survived by two sons, David A., Bountiful; Michael H., Ogden; 12 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a daughter, Nancy Ann Hill, in 1981, and his wife in 1979.
Graveside services will be held Tuesday, May 28, 1991 at 11:00 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Cemetery. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Tuesday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
T 5/26 N3 5/26
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7