James Alexander Johnson, age 79, passed away May 24, 1991, in Bountiful, Utah.
He was born May 24, 1912 in Salt Lake City, to Lars Peter and Louise Egger Johnson. He married Deseret Gedge June 29, 1934 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He work for the Newspaper Agency for thirty years. He was in the Seventies Quorum and served as Bishop of the Redwood Ward and on the Stake High Council of the North Jordan Stake. Honorably discharged from the Army Air Corp.Survived by two sons, David A., Bountiful; Michael H., Ogden; 12 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a daughter, Nancy Ann Hill, in 1981, and his wife in 1979.
Graveside services will be held Tuesday, May 28, 1991 at 11:00 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Cemetery. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Tuesday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
T 5/26 N3 5/26
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 33
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11