James Alexander Johnson, age 79, passed away May 24, 1991, in Bountiful, Utah.
He was born May 24, 1912 in Salt Lake City, to Lars Peter and Louise Egger Johnson. He married Deseret Gedge June 29, 1934 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He work for the Newspaper Agency for thirty years. He was in the Seventies Quorum and served as Bishop of the Redwood Ward and on the Stake High Council of the North Jordan Stake. Honorably discharged from the Army Air Corp.Survived by two sons, David A., Bountiful; Michael H., Ogden; 12 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a daughter, Nancy Ann Hill, in 1981, and his wife in 1979.
Graveside services will be held Tuesday, May 28, 1991 at 11:00 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Cemetery. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Tuesday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
T 5/26 N3 5/26
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 22