James Alexander Johnson, age 79, passed away May 24, 1991, in Bountiful, Utah.
He was born May 24, 1912 in Salt Lake City, to Lars Peter and Louise Egger Johnson. He married Deseret Gedge June 29, 1934 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He work for the Newspaper Agency for thirty years. He was in the Seventies Quorum and served as Bishop of the Redwood Ward and on the Stake High Council of the North Jordan Stake. Honorably discharged from the Army Air Corp.Survived by two sons, David A., Bountiful; Michael H., Ogden; 12 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by a daughter, Nancy Ann Hill, in 1981, and his wife in 1979.
Graveside services will be held Tuesday, May 28, 1991 at 11:00 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Cemetery. Friends may call at the Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Tuesday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
T 5/26 N3 5/26
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- Two cyclists killed after Lehi accident
- Historic Star Mill owner sells property;...
- Salt Lake police warn of vinyl fence vandals
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Alleged mastermind in sex trafficking ring...
- Judge: Biological father will share... 31
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 27
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 24
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 24
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 22
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 18