Arvilla Danks Corless, age 87, passed away peacefully May 7, 1991, in Salt Lake City.
Born April 21, 1904, in Montpelier, Idaho to Alfred and Agnes Loveday Danks. She married Benjamin William Corless on October 1,1920, at Randolph, Utah; later solemnized in the Logan LDS Temple. He preceded her in death in 1945. Arvilla was a home maker and mother. Active member of the LDS Church. Foster Grandparent at the Hartvigsen School. Her compassion and love for her family and the children will be sorely missed by all who knew her.Survived by a son, William Roy (and Dorene) Corless; and three daughters, Mrs. Peter (Ella Kaye) Alserda, Mrs. Calvin (Shirley May) Rickett and Mrs. S. John (Lynn M.) Rasmussen, all from Salt Lake City; 23 grandchildren, and 57 great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by a daughter; four sons; a brother and a sister.
Funeral services will be Saturday, May 11th, 11 a.m., at the Holbrook Funeral Chapel, 3251 So. 2300 East, where friends may call Friday evening from 6-8 p.m. and on Saturday for one hour prior to the services. Interment: Evanston City Cemetery on Saturday at 3 p.m. Funeral Directors: The Holbrook Funeral Chapel.
T 5/9 N3 5/9
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9