Highline trailhead, located in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest, will be closed for major reconstruction from September 1988 until July 1989.
Workers will be enlarging the existing parking lot and constructing a new backpacker parking lot. Access roads will also be lengthened and widened. During construction, hikers and packers will need to park at the Mirror Lake trailhead.
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 10