- Use your differences in a complementary manner. Let the night owl stay up with the baby and the early bird take the morning shift.
- Give personal rhythms thought before marriage, realizing differences could be a source of marital conflict. And consider the fact that your time clocks are out of sync and may be just the "tip of the iceberg."
Morning or night?
To determine whether you are a morning person or a night person, answer the following questions:
- Is getting up in the morning usually easy or difficult for you?
- Is staying up late at night usually easy or difficult for you?
- Are you usually most energetic and efficient early in the day or late in the evening?
- If you had to choose to do one of the following activities, which would you usually prefer: a physical, outdoor activity during the day or an evening activity at home with friends or a quiet evening at home?
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- 'We're not going to stop'
- Photos: Olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace speaks to...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- No money for House Speaker Becky Lockhart's...
- Behind the masks: Why some Utahns choose...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias... 12