Our beloved daughter and sister, Vickie Van Hoff, 23, returned home to her Father in Heaven, Tuesday, February 26, 1991, after a lingering illness.
She was born September 24, 1967 in Ogden, Utah, a daughter of William and Clara Louise Cracroft Van Hoff.She lived in Kaysville all her life and attended Kaysville Elementary and Kaysville Jr. High. She was a member of the Kaysville 2nd LDS Ward. She was a vibrant person and was loved by all who knew her.
Survived by her parents of Kaysville; grandfather, Clift Cracroft, Salt Lake City; three brothers and four sisters and spouses, Robert and Janet Van Hoff; David and Mellisa Van Hoff; and Jeanette Van Hoff, all of Kaysville; John and Jana Van Hoff, Elk Grove, Calif.; Bonnie and Kevin Penrod, Sunset; Robin and Dennis Pfeiff, Hahn, Germany; Jo Ann and Frank Neal, LaPorte, Texas; 19 nieces and nephews; seven aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m., Saturday, at the Kaysville LDS 2nd Ward Rock Chapel, 25 South 200 East. Friends may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Lindquiest's Kaysville Mortuary, 400 North Main, and Saturday, at the church from 9:45-10:45 a.m.
T 2/28 N3 2/28
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9