Our beloved daughter and sister, Vickie Van Hoff, 23, returned home to her Father in Heaven, Tuesday, February 26, 1991, after a lingering illness.
She was born September 24, 1967 in Ogden, Utah, a daughter of William and Clara Louise Cracroft Van Hoff.She lived in Kaysville all her life and attended Kaysville Elementary and Kaysville Jr. High. She was a member of the Kaysville 2nd LDS Ward. She was a vibrant person and was loved by all who knew her.
Survived by her parents of Kaysville; grandfather, Clift Cracroft, Salt Lake City; three brothers and four sisters and spouses, Robert and Janet Van Hoff; David and Mellisa Van Hoff; and Jeanette Van Hoff, all of Kaysville; John and Jana Van Hoff, Elk Grove, Calif.; Bonnie and Kevin Penrod, Sunset; Robin and Dennis Pfeiff, Hahn, Germany; Jo Ann and Frank Neal, LaPorte, Texas; 19 nieces and nephews; seven aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m., Saturday, at the Kaysville LDS 2nd Ward Rock Chapel, 25 South 200 East. Friends may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Lindquiest's Kaysville Mortuary, 400 North Main, and Saturday, at the church from 9:45-10:45 a.m.
T 2/28 N3 2/28
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 22
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 11