Our beloved daughter and sister, Vickie Van Hoff, 23, returned home to her Father in Heaven, Tuesday, February 26, 1991, after a lingering illness.
She was born September 24, 1967 in Ogden, Utah, a daughter of William and Clara Louise Cracroft Van Hoff.She lived in Kaysville all her life and attended Kaysville Elementary and Kaysville Jr. High. She was a member of the Kaysville 2nd LDS Ward. She was a vibrant person and was loved by all who knew her.
Survived by her parents of Kaysville; grandfather, Clift Cracroft, Salt Lake City; three brothers and four sisters and spouses, Robert and Janet Van Hoff; David and Mellisa Van Hoff; and Jeanette Van Hoff, all of Kaysville; John and Jana Van Hoff, Elk Grove, Calif.; Bonnie and Kevin Penrod, Sunset; Robin and Dennis Pfeiff, Hahn, Germany; Jo Ann and Frank Neal, LaPorte, Texas; 19 nieces and nephews; seven aunts and uncles.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m., Saturday, at the Kaysville LDS 2nd Ward Rock Chapel, 25 South 200 East. Friends may call Friday from 6-8 p.m. at Lindquiest's Kaysville Mortuary, 400 North Main, and Saturday, at the church from 9:45-10:45 a.m.
T 2/28 N3 2/28
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's...
- Police: Woman found near Goshen died of...
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 86
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9